Night Case Re-COL
Deep and restorative sleep
With melatonin, 5-HTP, L-theanine and purified colostrum
MARNYS SPORTS® NIGHT Case Re-COL is uniquely formulated with Melatonin, vitamin B6 and L-5-HTP (hydroxytryptophan), they all ingredients that promote sleep and mental and physical rest.
Milk proteins provide elements to take advantage of the opportunity for nocturnal muscle recovery.
This product presents a natural strawberry flavour with pieces, and is gluten-free and suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The ingredients in MARNYS SPORTS® NIGHT Case Re-COL provide the following properties:
- Melatonin contributes to reduction of sleep onset latency (EFSA). It is a tryptophan-related hormone synthesised in the pineal gland inside the brain and counts on several physiological functions including the regulation of circadian rhythms, which are so important in our daily life.
- Tryptophan (L-5-HTP) is an essential amino acid naturally produced by the body from the essential amino acid L-tryptophan, from which serotonin (a neurotransmitter whose action regulates moods), melatonin (a hormone that regulates the sleep cycle) and vitamin B3 (niacin) are generated. L-5-HTP in NIGHT Case Re-COL guarantees a minimum Griffonia simplicifolia content of 99%, which contributes to normal function of the nervous system (EFSA ON HOLD 2446).
- L-theanine is an amino acid found almost uniquely in the tea plant, whose infusions have been used for thousands of years in Eastern cultures because of their natural relaxation properties.
- Colostrum is a thick liquid from the first milk ejection and contains several antibodies (immunoglobulins) at a concentration higher than that of ordinary milk. MARNYS SPORTS® NIGHT CASE Re-COL guarantees a minimum immunoglobulin content of 20% in colostrum.
- Milk proteins (Casein, Caseinate + 4 sources) provide 18g of protein per dose and contribute to the growth of muscle mass and to normal bone maintenance (EFSA). The presence of Casein provides a prolonged release of proteins.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal function of the nervous and the immune systems, as well as to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- A multi-enzymatic complex comprising 5 enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase and Cellulase. These enzymes have got well-known digestive properties and are naturally found in saliva, gastric juice, pancreatic juice and intestinal secretions.
NIGHTTIME MUSCLE RECOVERY
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 level scoop (24g) in 250-350ml of water or milk and take shortly before bedtime.
Sleep is closely related to physical and mental health, cognitive processes and metabolic functions. However, athletes tend to get less rest and to have got a sleep quality poorer than that of non-athletes, so it is important to give a solution to this aspect.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per dose (24 g):|
|5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg (100% NRV)|
|Purified Colostrum||500 mg|
|Enzyme blend (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||15 mg|
*% NRV (nutrient reference value)
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES:||Per dose (24 g):|
|Energy value (kJ / kcal)||363/85|
|Fats, of which||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates, of which||2.5 g|
INGREDIENTS: Micellar casein [milk], calcium caseinate [milk], natural flavour (strawberry), whey protein, whey protein isolate, natural colour (red beet), milk protein, whey protein hydrolysate [soybean], colostrum [milk] powder, 5-HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan extract from Griffonia simplicifolia), L-theanine, sweeteners (sucralose and steviol glycosides), enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), vitamin B6 and melatonin.
Natural strawberry flavour.
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural strawberry flavour with pieces
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.