Relief of excess intestinal gas
Activated charcoal and Aniseed and Mint essences
MARNYS® NEOCARBON promotes optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal system, relieving the discomfort caused by flatulence and spasms.
The physical and chemical processes of digestion cause gases. The first part of the digestion is produced in the stomach by normal or involuntary swallowing of ambient air, including swallowing saliva. The second part is produced in the large intestine where the bacterial flora produces chemical reactions, which originate gases.
MARNYS® NEOCARBON contains active carbon, mint (Mentha piperita) and anise (Pimpinella anisum).
The combined action of MARNYS® NEOCARBON ingredients contribute to reduce the excessive accumulation of intestinal gases and spasms, favouring an optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Active Charcoal of Vegetable Origin (minimum adsorption power 40%). It is pure carbon (from the shells of the coconut) specially processed to transform it into a highly adsorbent element of gases present in the digestive system.
- Mint is one of the most popular ingredients in herbal tea. Its traditional uses are in: bile disorders, laborious digestion, diarrhoea, flatulence, gastritis, intestinal colic.
- Anise is one of the oldest medicinal plants in the world, and is used as a flavouring, digestive, carminative and antispasmodic.
- MARNYS® NEOCARBON does not contain gluten and the presence of mint favours good breath.
INGREDIENTS: Soya oil, activated charcoal, anise essence, mint essence, hydrogenated soybean oil, beeswax and soya lecithin.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy
HOW TO USE
3-5 capsules, 2 times a day (after meals).
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Adsorption is the process by which a porous solid (on a microscopic scale) is able to retain gas particles on its surface, after being in contact with this gas. The adsorbent has active centres that allow gas molecules to be installed on its surface.
The activated carbon is obtained by a process of carbonization and high-performance adsorption capacity (in order to retain the largest amount of gases). For this purpose, basic materials are used – pre-carbonized coconut shells – consisting of the following processes:
- Activation in a rotary kiln at 1000 °C. After 80 hours, it is cooled in a water-cooled screw. This process increases the adsorption capacity.
- The material is purified and dried, according to a strict analytical control, GMP certified.
- The material is sprayed and homogenized, improving the contact surface for adsorption.
- The material is conditioned for packaging.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.