Mushroom MIX. B-glucanforte Line
It fully favours the immune system
Blend of organically grown, standardised Reishi, Maitake and Shiitake extracts
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix contains Reishi, Maitake and Shiitake that act synergistically favouring the modulation and regulation of the immune system.
The formulation of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix contains concentrates whose minimum beta-glucan content is 20% and minimum polysaccharide content is 40%, with Reishi extract 12:1, and Maitake and Shiitake extract 8:1.
The mushrooms in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix are useful to modulate the immune activity in all organs of the body and to exert antioxidant action.1,2
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix and its ingredients have shown that this product:
- Boosts the activity of defense cells against microbial pathogens.3
- Stimulates inflammatory response and tissue repair during immune activity.4
- Increases the capture of free radicals by more than 80% avoiding, therefore, any damage to the tissue.1
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- Yeh JY et al. Antioxidant properties and antioxidant compounds of various extracts from the edible basidiomycete Grifola frondosa (Maitake). Molecules. 2011
- Lee et al. Recent progress of research on medicinal mushrooms, foods, and other herbal products used in traditional Chinese medicine. J Tradit Complement Med. 2012
- Hwan et al. Structural characteristics of immunostimulating polysaccharides from lentinus edodes. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2009
- Hsu HY et al. Reishi immuno-modulation protein induces interleukin-2 expression via protein kinase-dependent signaling pathways within human T cells. J Cell Physiol. 2008
MINIMUM BETA-GLUCAN CONTENT GUARANTEED
Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum extract powder). Maitake* (Grifola frondosa extract powder), Shiitake* (Lentinus edodes extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards.
In case of allergy to mushrooms and/or being treated with immunosuppressive drugs avoid consuming them and consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Mushrooms and the immune system
Eastern mushrooms or fungi such as Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) come to the West thanks to traditional Chinese medicine where they are widely used for the health of the immune system, among others.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.