MULTIProtein in a SEC
MUSCLE DEFINITION AND TONING
Multi-source sequential protein for energy recovery in just one second. With vegetable Omega 3, colostrum and digestive enzymes
MARNYS® SPORTS MULTIProtein in a SEC has been formulated with a protein sequence from 11 different sources. The SEC complex (Sequential Protein Complex) with colostrum, Omega 3 and digestive enzyme blend, provides a constant protein source with low glycaemic index which contributes to the construction and definition of muscle mass.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- It promotes the construction and definition of muscle mass, thus maximising strength and power.
- The presence of digestive enzymes favours the correct protein absorption.
- The intake of proteins (complexes consisting of essential and branched amino acids) along with the sports practice, increases the protein synthesis favouring the increase and definition of the muscle mass.
- MULTIProtein in a SEC is perfect to take between meals, as it provides a stable source of energy with low glycaemic index and satiety sensation, contributing to improve muscle definition by reducing subcutaneous fat
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 level scoop (35 g) in 250-400 ml of water or milk in a glass or shaker cup right after sports practice and/or between main meals.
PRESENTATION1575 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (35 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||30 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (plant origin)||1.2 g|
|Essential||Per serving (35 g):|
* BCAAs: Sum of the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (35 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||553 / 132|
|Fat, of which||2.7 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||5.2 g|
INGREDIENTS: Soybean protein concentrate, linseed flour, whey protein, rice protein, milk protein, micellar casein, fat-reduced cocoa powder, calcium caseinate, soybean protein isolate, whey protein isolate, pea protein isolate, wheat [gluten] protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, colostrum, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose) and thickener (xantan gum).
Natural chocolate flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.