ENERGY AND REPLENISHMENT ALL DAY LONG
Much more than oatmeal flour. 5-cereal functional formula.
β-Glucans, digestive enzymes and Omega 3 of plant origin.
MARNYS® SPORTS MULTICereal ENERGY provides vitality and prolonged energy from the first moment of the day. Much more than a breakfast with high nutritional value, this product includes up to 5 cereals with β-glucans. The action of minerals and vitamins that contribute to the digestion and normal metabolism of macronutrients, the normal functioning of digestive enzymes, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids of vegetable origin and lactic ferments, will make it a favourite.
MAIN ACTIONS AND BENEFITS
- It provides vitality and energy from the first moment of the day.
- Minimises early fatigue due to the sustained supply of carbohydrates with low glycaemic index and the presence of magnesium and zinc.
- With ingredients to improve digestion and metabolism.
- The content of fibre and β-glucans along with the action of digestive enzymes and lactic ferments, facilitate proper gastrointestinal absorption and sustained release of energy.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids of plant origin in MULTICereal ENERGY favour the maintenance of the lipid profile, contributing to cardiovascular health.
- High fibre, low sugars and saturated fats.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 serving (45 g) divided into 1-2 doses (1 level scoop or ½ scoop [up to line 40]) dissolved in water or milk (500 or 250 ml respectively) at breakfast and throughout the morning as needed.
PRESENTATION1575 g Bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (45 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||15 mg|
|Lactic Ferments*||7 mg|
|Biotin||50 μg (100% NRV)|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (plant origin)||1.1 g|
*%NRV (nutrient reference value)
|MINERALS:||Per serving (18 g):||%NRV|
|MULTI-CEREAL FORMULA :|
|Whole oat + Kamut + Buckwheat + Spelt + Brown rice|
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (45 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||504 / 120|
|Fat, of which||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||18 g|
*Lactic ferments are bacteria that were first discovered when fermenting dairy products. They are present in the human intestine and are capable of fermenting plant products like in this case, so they do not contain lactose, being suitable for vegan diets.
Chromium helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. | Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium and zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis. | Chloride contributes to normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach. | Biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism. | Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
INGREDIENTS: Whole oat [gluten] flour, spelt [gluten] flour, linseed flour, buckwheat flour, dicalcium phosphate, fat-reduced cocoa powder, brown rice flour, sodium chloride, kamut flour, magnesium oxide, thickener (xantan gum), potassium chloride, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), natural flavour (hazelnut), zinc oxide, lactic ferments (Bacillus coagulans), chromium picolinate, biotin (vitamin B7), sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
High fibre. Low sugars and saturated fats.
No added sugars. Contains sugars naturally present.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.