Energy and replenishment all day long
Much more than oat flour. Functional formula with 5 cereals. β-Glucans, digestive enzymes and Omega 3 of plant origin
MARNYS SPORTS® MULTICereal ENERGY provides vitality and prolonged energy from the first moment of the day: breakfast.
High nutritional value thanks to the combination of 5 cereals with β-glucans alongside the action of minerals and vitamins that contribute to digestion and normal metabolism. It also contains digestive enzymes, lactic ferments and Omega 3.
Natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour. Suitable for vegans.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The formulation of MARNYS SPORTS® MULTICereal ENERGY provides the following properties:
- The 5 cereals offer a protein, fatty-acid and carbohydrate content that provides an energy source to face the day.
- Whole oat: source of β-glucans, proteins and dietary fibre, which gives a feeling of satiety.
- Buckwheat: this ingredient is neither wheat nor contains gluten. It contains high levels of the essential amino acids leucine and lysine.
- Spelt: ancient cereal rich in glutamine and proline.
- Kamut: a smaller variety of wheat within the ancestral cereal family. This ingredient has got a protein content 20-40% higher than that of wheat and phenolic compounds.
- Brown rice: provides slowly absorbed carbohydrates and fibre.
- Magnesium contributes to normal function of muscles and nervous system, and to normal protein production (EFSA).
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and neurotransmission, and is necessary for normal bone maintenance. Calcium also contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes (EFSA).
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients, carbohydrates and fatty acids. Zinc also contributes to normal immune function and cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to normal maintenance of blood glucose levels (EFSA).
- Biotin contributes to normal maintenance of skin, hair and mucous membranes (EFSA).
- The Omega 3 contained in MULTICereal ENERGY (1.1g) come from vegetable sources.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 serving (45g) divided into 1-2 doses (1 level scoop or ½ scoop [up to line 40]) dissolved in water or milk (500 or 250ml respectively) at breakfast and throughout the morning as needed.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
In recent years, the use of blends consisting of cereals has gained importance as a healthy food for the general public and for athletes, being important to take it at breakfast.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (45 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||15 mg|
|Lactic Ferments*||7 mg|
|Biotin||50 μg (100% NRV)|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (plant origin)||1.1 g|
*%NRV (nutrient reference value)
|MINERALS:||Per serving (45 g):||%NRV|
|MULTICEREAL FORMULA :|
|Whole oat + Kamut + Buckwheat + Spelt + Brown rice|
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (45 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||504 / 120|
|Fat, of which||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||18 g|
*Lactic ferments are bacteria that were first discovered when fermenting dairy products. They are present in the human intestine and are capable of fermenting plant products like in this case, so they do not contain lactose, being suitable for vegan diets.
Chromium helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. | Magnesium contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium and zinc contribute to normal protein synthesis. | Chloride contributes to normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach. | Biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism. | Calcium contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes.
INGREDIENTS: Whole oat [gluten] flour, spelt [gluten] flour, linseed flour, buckwheat flour, dicalcium phosphate, fat-reduced cocoa powder, brown rice flour, sodium chloride, kamut flour, magnesium oxide, thickener (xantan gum), potassium chloride, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), natural flavour (hazelnut), zinc oxide, lactic ferments (Bacillus coagulans), chromium picolinate, biotin (vitamin B7), sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
High fibre. Low sugars and saturated fats.
No added sugars. Contains sugars naturally present.