Moringa: nature's secret
Formulated with Moringa and Chromium 4:1 extract.
MARNYS® MORINGAMAR is a supplement specially recommended for people with nutritional deficiency.
- Formulated with Moringa, which can guarantee and optimise the supply of important nutrients.
- Excellent nutritional support in states of deficiency, especially recommended for diabetics**
- Provides 500 mg of extract, which is equal to 2000 mg of Moringa leaves.
- Moringa leaves provide 19 out of the 22 amino acids that we need, 9 out of 9 amino acids that we do not produce, 15 out of 20 minerals and 7 out of 13 vitamins, among others. 25 times more iron than spinach, 15 times more potassium than bananas and 17 times more calcium than milk.
- It also contains antioxidants.
**Chromium helps maintain normal blood sugar levels. Chromium helps maintain a normal macronutrient metabolism.
INGREDIENTSMoringa leaf extract powder (Moringa oleifera) (500 mg), chromium picolinate (20 μg - 50% DRV) and magnesium stearate.
HOW TO USETake one or two capsules a day, preferably with meals.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.