For your joint health
Contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function, when taken as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
MARNYS® MIALTRIM contain Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function, when taken as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Articular cartilage is dependent on regular nutrients. Hops are known as bittering agents used in the brewery industry and have been widely used in traditional medicine. MIALTRIM contains Hops standardised in alpha-acids.
- Cassava is a source, rich in steroidal saponins and have been eaten by native Americans for centuries. MIALTRIM contains Cassava standardised in saponins.
- Turmeric is a spice that has been used for hundreds of years. MIALTRIM contains Turmeric standardised in curcumin.
- Devil's claw is known as such given the fruits' shape, with terpenic by-product iridoids as an active ingredient. African tribes have used the devil's claw root as a painkiller and anti-inflammatory for centuries. MIALTRIM contains devil's claw standardised in harpagosides.
- Nettle is known for being one of the most common weeds, characterised by its urticating qualities. 4:1 Extract powder.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide with high lubricating power. MIALTRIM contains Hyaluronic acid standardised in D-Glucuronic.
Hop extract powder (Humulus lupulus), cassava extract powder (Yucca schidigera), Turmeric extract powder (Curcuma longa), vitamin C
(ascorbic acid), devil's claw root extract powder (Harpagophytum procumbens), nettle root extract powder (Urtica dioica) and hyaluronic acid.
HOW TO USE
Take two capsules a day.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®