Memory and concentration under control
Are you experiencing an intellectually intense time? Do you want to maintain your cognitive performance? Two formats: drinkable vials and capsules.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS contributes to the performance of memory and brain metabolism. Available in two formats: capsules and drinkable vials.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate.
It contributes to the performance of memory during intellectually intense times, study or examination periods, intense work activity or stress.
It is especially recommended for young adults who need extra energy to their cognitive function (concentration, memorisation, etc.), and adults who want to contribute to the proper functioning of memory and other cognitive functions (concentration, mental fluency, retention, etc.)
The synergy of the ingredients in Memory Plus Capsules favours the proper functioning of the cognitive function and the nervous system because it:
- Helps the working memory, mental agility and the brain's executive functions (reasoning, planning, organisation, decision-making, etc.)1,2
- Contributes to the speed of responses/answers and accuracy.3
- Due to the high maintenance of antioxidant levels, facilitates the functioning of verbal memory, memories and thinking.4,5,6
Its ingredients provide:
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structural integrity of neurons, nerve transmission, transport and metabolism of lipids and cholesterol, and are, therefore, of vital importance during critical periods of brain development.7,8
- B-complex provides an adequate energy level, reducing fatigue and tiredness.9
- Sodium and zinc facilitate optimal maintenance of neural metabolism.10,11
- Chromium modulates the use of glucose in the brain.12
- Selenium, vitamins C and E9 and β-carotene13 provide antioxidant protection that facilitates a good neurological function.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS VIALS is a food supplement with a convenient drinkable format that facilitates the functioning of memory in older adults.
This contains Ginkgo biloba and phosphatidylserine, whose synergistic action favours memory and concentration14,15,16; it favours brain circulation and metabolism because of the action of Ginkgo17 and also reduces fatigue and tiredness due to B-complex and its energy-yielding function to brain metabolism.9
Ginkgo biloba is a plant that has been traditionally used by Chinese medicine, especially as a treatment for brain anti-ageing. Memory Plus contains Ginkgo standardised in its main active ingredients, flavonols and terpene lactones.
Memory Plus vials is specially interesting for older adults who want to balance their brain and energy metabolism, in addition to contributing to the proper functioning of memory and other cognitive functions, as the combination of its ingredients:
- Significantly favours memory and concentration, as shown in several clinical studies18,19
- Contributes to brain microcirculation and antioxidant activity, providing neuroprotection9,20
- Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness, normalising metabolism and neurotransmitters' activity9
- Vakhapova et al. Phosphatidylserine containing omega-3 Fatty acids may improve memory abilities in nondemented elderly individuals with memory complaints: results from an open-label extension study. Epub 2014.
- Richter et al. The effect of soybean-derived phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance in elderly with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2013.
- Naber et al. Improved human visuomotor performance and pupil constriction after choline supplementation in a placebo-controlled double-blind study. Sci Rep. 2015
- Harrison et al. Ascorbic Acid and the Brain: Rationale for the Use against Cognitive Decline. Nutrients. 2014
- Grodstein et al. A randomized trial of beta carotene supplementation and cognitive function in men: the Physicians' Health Study II. Arch Intern Med. 2007.
- Traber. Vitamin E Inadequacy in Humans: Causes and Consequences. Advances in Nutrition, 2014
- Tayebati et al. Choline-containing phospholipids: relevance to brain functional pathways. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013
- Biswas et al. Importance of choline as essential nutrient and its role in prevention of various toxicities. Prague Med Rep. 2015
- EFSA. EU Register of nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- Rush e al. Association between Dietary Sodium Intake and Cognitive Function in Older Adults. J Nutr Health Aging. 2017
- Mackenzie et al. Zinc Deficiency in Neuronal Biolog. IUBMB Life, 2007
- Pechova et al. Chromium as an essential nutrient: a review. Veterinarni Medicina, 2007
- Bone et al. Lutein and zeaxanthin dietary supplements raise macular pigment density and serum concentrations of these carotenoids in humans. J Nutr. 2003
- Comisión E Alemana. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo folium);
- EFSA ON HOLD
- Kim et al. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014
- Ahlemeyer et at. Neuroprotective effects of Ginkgo biloba extract. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003
- Gauthier et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging. 2014
- Richter et al. The effect of phosphatidylserine-containing omega-3 fatty acids on memory abilities in subjects with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2010
- Suter et al. A new ginkgo fresh plant extract increases microcirculation and radical scavenging activity in elderly patients. Adv Ther. 2011
MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES:
Phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), choline citrate, anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate), zinc gluconate, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, fructose, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite, chromium(III) chloride.
Composition of vegetable capsule shell: hypromellose and colour (titanium dioxide).
ALLERGENS: contains soy
MEMORY PLUS VIALS:
Deionized water, fructose, phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), Ginkgo leaf extract powder (Ginkgo biloba), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vegetable glycerin, acidity regulator (citric acid), aniseed essence, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate)
ALLERGENS: contains soy and soy-derived ingredients.
Do not consume during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
HOW TO USE
MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES:
Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, preferably with meals.
MEMORY PLUS VIALS:
Take one vial a day. Take on an empty stomach, diluted in a glass of juice for a period of 6 to 8 weeks according to need. Where necessary, repeat the recommended dose. Shake before use.
30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Decreased cognitive functions, like memory, are characteristic of normal ageing, stressful situations, or due to other diseases affecting the nervous system.
Human physiology, and therefore the brain, require substances of dietary origin called nutrients: vitamins, macroelements, trace elements, essential amino acids and essential fatty acids. The brain needs nutrients to build and maintain its structure, both to harmoniously function and to prevent early ageing. (Lim, 2016).
Memory impairment is distressing to both the individual and his/her family, as there is a functional limitation to continuing with routine or extra occupational and social activities. Normal age-associated memory impairment occurs gradually, with memory tasks decreasing by 50% or more. Cognitive deficits have been associated with various mechanisms, including cumulative oxidative stress and age-related changes in cellular metabolism. Many related neurochemical changes can be attributed to structural and functional alterations in the neural membranes like changes in composition and/or lipid content (Lim, 2016).
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.