Memory Plus Vials
Memory and concentration under control
Are you experiencing an intellectually intense time? Do you want to maintain a normal cognitive performance? Two formats: drinkable vials and capsules.
MARNYS® Memory Plus whose ingredients contribute to normal function of the nervous and cognitive systems, and of energy-yielding metabolism. Available in two formats: capsules and drinkable vials.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS VIALS is a food supplement with a convenient drinkable format that contributes to normal function of the nervous system, especially in older adults.
MARNYS® Memory Plus vials contains:
- B-complex, that contributes to normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Ginkgo Biloba, a plant used in traditional Chinese herbology, especially for brain functions; MARNYS® Memory Plus contains Ginkgo standardised in its main active ingredients, flavonols and terpenelactones. Ginkgo contributes to normal cognitive function and maintenance of blood circulation (EFSA ON HOLD 2261, 2546, 3768).
- Phosphatidylserine, an essential component in the structure of neurons.
MARNYS® Memory Plus vials is of special interest for older adults who want to balance their brain and energy-yielding metabolism, as well as to contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and cognitive function (memory, for instance).
Vakhapova et al. Phosphatidylserine containing omega-3 Fatty acids may improve memory abilities in nondemented elderly individuals with memory complaints: results from an open-label extension study. Epub 2014.
- Richter et al. The effect of soybean-derived phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance in elderly with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2013.
- Naber et al. Improved human visuomotor performance and pupil constriction after choline supplementation in a placebo-controlled double-blind study. Sci Rep. 2015
- Harrison et al. Ascorbic Acid and the Brain: Rationale for the Use against Cognitive Decline. Nutrients. 2014
- Grodstein et al. A randomized trial of beta carotene supplementation and cognitive function in men: the Physicians' Health Study II. Arch Intern Med. 2007.
- Traber. Vitamin E Inadequacy in Humans: Causes and Consequences. Advances in Nutrition, 2014
- Tayebati et al. Choline-containing phospholipids: relevance to brain functional pathways. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013
- Biswas et al. Importance of choline as essential nutrient and its role in prevention of various toxicities. Prague Med Rep. 2015
- EFSA. EU Register of nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- Rush e al. Association between Dietary Sodium Intake and Cognitive Function in Older Adults. J Nutr Health Aging. 2017
- Mackenzie et al. Zinc Deficiency in Neuronal Biolog. IUBMB Life, 2007
- Pechova et al. Chromium as an essential nutrient: a review. Veterinarni Medicina, 2007
- Bone et al. Lutein and zeaxanthin dietary supplements raise macular pigment density and serum concentrations of these carotenoids in humans. J Nutr. 2003
- Comisión E Alemana. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo folium);
- EFSA ON HOLD
- Kim et al. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014
- Ahlemeyer et at. Neuroprotective effects of Ginkgo biloba extract. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003
- Gauthier et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging. 2014
- Richter et al. The effect of phosphatidylserine-containing omega-3 fatty acids on memory abilities in subjects with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2010
- Suter et al. A new ginkgo fresh plant extract increases microcirculation and radical scavenging activity in elderly patients. Adv Ther. 2011
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day. Take on an empty stomach, diluted in a glass of juice for a period of 6 to 8 weeks according to need. Where necessary, repeat the recommended dose. Shake before use.
Deionized water, fructose, phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), Ginkgo leaf extract powder (Ginkgo biloba), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vegetable glycerin, acidity regulator (citric acid), aniseed essence, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate)
ALLERGEN: contains soya bean and soy-based ingredients.
Do not consume during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are taking medication, consult your physician.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER VIAL||%NRV|
|Phosphatidylserine IP-20||100 mg||•|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)*||90 mg||•|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
Do not take during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. If you are on medication, consult your doctor before use.Do not exceed the recommended dose.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.