It contributes to falling asleep.
One milligram (1mg) of melatonin and vitamin B6 help reduce the time needed to fall asleep and favour restorative rest
MARNYS® MELATOVIT contains melatonin, a tryptophan metabolite synthesised in the pineal gland which has got several physiological functions including the regulation of circadian rhythms, so important in our daily lives.
MARNYS® Melatovit contains 1mg of Melatonin which favours restorative sleep 1, vitamin B6 that helps relieve irritability and fatigue 2, and Magnesium that facilitates good muscle tone 3, providing rest and awakening without drowsiness.
MARNYS® Melatovit helps:
- Reduce stress factors, facilitating the initiation of sleep.4,5
- Reduce the time to fall asleep to 11 minutes.6,7
- Normalise the circadian rhythms, favouring the awakening without drowsiness.8,9
Melatovit is an excellent supplement for those adults who due to their daily or extraordinary activities (daylight saving time change, jet lag, etc.) want to get a good quality of sleep or those who have got problems to start the sleep cycle.
- Volpe, A. D. et al. Comparative Study between the use of Melatonin and A Solution with Melatonin, Tryptophan, and Vitamin B6 as an Inducer of Spontaneous Sleep in Children During an Auditory Response Test: An Alternative to Commonly Used Sedative Drugs. J Int Adv Otol. 2017
- EFSA 2010
- EFSA 2010
- Dawson, D. et al. Melatonin and sleep in humans. J Pineal Res. 1993
- Hughes, C. F. et al. B-Vitamin Intake and Biomarker Status in Relation to Cognitive Decline in Healthy Older Adults in a 4-Year Follow-Up Study. Nutrients. 2017
- Buscemi, N. et al. The efficacy and safety of exogenous melatonin for primary sleep disorders. A meta-analysis. J Gen Intern Med. 2005
- Takase, B. et al. Effect of chronic stress and sleep deprivation on both flow-mediated dilation in the brachial artery and the intracellular magnesium level in humans. Clin Cardiol. 2004
- Gooneratne, N. S. Complementary and alternative medicine for sleep disturbances in older adults. Clin Geriatr Med. 2008
- Hughes, R. J. et al. Sleep-promoting and hypothermic effects of daytime melatonin administration in humans. Sleep. 1997
Melatonin (1 mg), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, 1.4 mg), magnesium gluconate (5.9 mg) and microcrystalline cellulose.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule shortly before bedtime.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is insomnia?
Insomnia is the difficulty to start or maintain the sleeping process. This problem has got a negative impact on daytime performance and is treated with cognitive-behavioural therapy and with or without sleeping pills.
What is the Circadian rhythm?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.