It contributes to falling asleep.
One milligram (1mg) of melatonin and vitamin B6 help reduce the time needed to fall asleep, and favour restorative rest
MARNYS® MELATOVIT contains melatonin, a tryptophan metabolite synthesised in the pineal gland which has got several physiological functions including the regulation of circadian rhythms, so important in our daily lives.
MARNYS® Melatovit contains:
- Melatonin, which contributes to reduction of sleep onset latency and alleviation of subjective feelings of jet lag (EFSA).
- Vitamin B6, which contributes to normal function of the nervous system, to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to regulation of hormonal activity (EFSA).
- Magnesium, which contributes to normal muscle function (EFSA).
MARNYS® Melatovit is an excellent supplement for those adults who due to their daily or extraordinary activities (daylight saving time change, jet lag due to long-distance travel, and so on) want to alleviate the feeling of jet lag or those who have got problems to start the sleep cycle.
Melatonin (1mg), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, 1.4mg), magnesium gluconate (5.9mg) and microcrystalline cellulose.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule shortly before bedtime.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is insomnia?
Insomnia is the difficulty to start or maintain the sleeping process. This problem has got a negative impact on daytime performance and is treated with cognitive-behavioural therapy and with or without sleeping pills.
What is the Circadian rhythm?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.