Beauty In & Out
If we are beautiful inside, it shows on the outside
Food supplement perfect for skin, hair and nails*.
MARNYS® BEAUTY IN & OUT combines marine collagen, vitamins, minerals and olive, borage and salmon oils.
- MARNYS® BEAUTY IN & OUT food supplement contains Collagen, which is an important part of skin and reduces with age.
- Salmon oil, rich in Omega 3 (EPA and DHA), olive oil, in Omega 9 (oleic acid) and borage oil, with a high Omega 6 content (linoleic acid), provide skin with nutrition in the form of fatty acids.
*Zinc and Biotin help maintain hair in normal conditions. The Zinc content also helps maintain nails in normal conditions and Zinc, Biotin, Niacin and Riboflavin help maintain skin in normal conditions.
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
Salmon oil, olive oil, marine collagen, borage oil, vitamin C, L-methionine, L-cysteine, magnesium sulphate, iron sulphate, nicotinamide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, zinc oxide, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, soy oil, soy lecithin and beeswax.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin, colours (black iron oxide and red iron oxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish- and soy-based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule before breakfast.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.