Beauty In & Out Elixir
Discover the state-of-the-art drinkable nutricosmetics
Beauty elixir with high collagen concentration for firm, elastic skin from within
MARNYS® Beauty In&Out Elixir is a food supplement belonging to the range of drinkable nutricosmetics. Its exclusive formulation provides a high concentration of Hydrolyzed collagen type I (5g per vial), Hyaluronic acid, Grape seeds (95% OPCs), Vitamin B complex, Vitamins A, C and E, and minerals. Thanks to its high bioavailability and the synergy of its active ingredients, this elixir helps restore the texture of your skin and maintain its youthful appearance.
Five grams (5g) of Hydrolyzed collagen type I in MARNYS® Beauty In&Out Elixir are the essential quantity to maintain firmness and elasticity in the skin, hair and nails and to preserve their youthful appearance. Grape seeds offer high antioxidant action2,7 due to proanthocyanidins 95% (OPCs). MARNYS® Beauty In&Out Elixir acts from the inside so that its effects are reflected on the outside.
MARNYS® Beauty In&Out Elixir and its ingredients bestow luminosity and radiance to your skin:
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin: reduced expression lines1,2,3,4,5,6
- Firm and elastic skin: increased production of new collagen fibers and improved skin tone1,3,4,7,9,10,11
- Protective effect: prevents oxidative stress (premature skin aging)2,4,8,9,10,11
- Helps maintain healthy hair and nails: regulates protein production and cell balance10,12
MARNYS® BEAUTY IN&OUT ELIXIR is a state-of-the-art food supplement, perfect for those who want to show off their youthful skin and radiate beauty.
It is also recommended for periods when we need extra vitality in our skin and hair: seasonal and hormonal changes, stress, high sun exposure and beauty treatments for the skin.
Besides its convenient drinkable format easy to carry, the elixir has a pleasant forest fruits flavour.
- Kantor, I. et al. Results of a Study Evaluating the Use of a Dietary Supplement Formula in the Management of Age-Related Skin Changes in Women with Moderate to Severe Wrinkling of The Periorbital Area. The Journal of The American Nutraceutical Association, 2002
- Cádiz-Gurrea, M. et al. Cocoa and Grape Seed Byproducts as a Source of Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Proanthocyanidins. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2017
- Czech, I. Collagen Peptides – Source, Properties and Benefits. Seagarden AS, No. February 2016.
- Sibilla, S. et al. An Overview of the Beneficial Effects of Hydrolysed Collagen as a Nutraceutical on Skin Properties: Scientific Background and Clinical Studies. The Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 2015.
- Proksch, E. et al. Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacol Physiol, 2014.
- Kawada, C. et al. Ingested hyaluronan moisturizes dry skin. Nutrition Journal, 2014.
- Costa, A. et al. Assessment of clinical effects and safety of an oral supplement based on marine protein, vitamin C, grape seed extract, zinc, and tomato extract in the improvement of visible signs of skin aging in men. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 2015.
- Proksch, E. et al. Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiol, 2014).
- Cosgrove, M. et al. Dietary nutrient intakes and skin-aging appearance among middle-aged American women. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007
- Human Vitamin and Mineral Requirements. FAO/WHO, 2001.
- Nichols, J. et al. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010.
- Beoy, L. et al. Effects of tocotrienol supplementation on hair growth in human volunteers. Trop Life Sci Res. 2010.
SKIN FLEXIBILITY AND ELASTICITY
NOURISHES SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS
Purified water, hydrolyzed collagen type I, grape seed (Vitis vinífera) concentrate powder, niacin, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, zinc gluconate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, vitamin A, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate), sweetener (sucralose), acidity regulator (citric acid) and flavor.
HOW TO USE
1 vial, once a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION14 vials X 25 ml
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.