Mar-Vitoil Evening Primrose Oil Capsules
Evening primrose, natural women's ally
Pure oil cold-pressed from Oenothera biennis seeds with natural Vitamin E.
MARNYS® MAR-VITOIL Evening Primrose Oil is a pure oil extracted by cold-pressing Oenothera biennis seeds. MARNYS® MAR-VITOIL contributes to the maintenance of the metabolic profile in adult women.
The physiological changes produced by disorders in the secretion of estrogens (female hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle), not only alter the function of the ovaries but also the cardiovascular area, affecting the mechanisms of blood vessels regulations and oxidative stress. Energy use decreases, and this causes alterations in muscle mass and fat tissue, as well as cognitive, sleep and mood disorders at a nervous system level.
MARNYS® MAR-VITOIL formula contains Evening Primrose Oil and natural Vitamin E contributing to:
- Promote the maintenance of skin, which is especially affected during estrogen disorders.
- Evening Primrose Oil contributes to the relief of symptoms related to the disorders of the menstrual cycle, including the proper functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous system.
- Natural vitamin E is the main lipid-soluble antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- In the MARNYS® MAR-VITOIL formula, Evening Primrose Oil is neither subjected to high temperature, nor are organic solvents used. Its extraction is by cold mechanical pressure.
- MARNYS® MAR-VITOIL has four different capsule presentations according to consumer needs.
Per capsule: Evening Primrose oil (500 mg) and natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol) (10 mg - 83% RDA).
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 capsules a day, preferably before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) is a plant native to North America. Traditionally, it is used externally to treat skin diseases, respiratory problems, arthritis, and menstrual cycle disorders.
Evening Primrose Oil has been the subject of hundreds of scientific studies, making it one of the most widely used botanicals today, and contains Omega-6 essential fatty acids, primarily gamma-linolenic acid and linoleic acid, both major components of the tissues of the nervous system and blood vessels. Gamma-linolenic acid has been shown to have effects on blood fat levels, contraction processes in muscles and blood vessels, as well as nerve cell activity.
Ref. 1) Belch, J. et al, 2000. 2) Abdulridha, M. K. et al, 2017. 3) Human Vitamin and Mineral Requirements, FAO/WHO, 2001. 4) Susan R. Davis et al, 2015.
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.