Omega 3 from Salmon Oil
With natural vitamin E and Salmon oil with DHA+EPA
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is a food supplement made with Salmon Oil and enriched with natural vitamin E. Salmon oil is a source of EPA+DHA, Omega-3 fatty acids considered as essential.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil softgels supplement the diet for heart well-being as:
- Natural vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Salmon Oil contains DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), polyunsaturated fatty acids considered as essential. They are part of the phospholipids in the body's cell membranes and clearly influence their structure and functionality. Phospholipids play a role in the nervous and cardiovascular systems. DHA is highly concentrated, in a natural manner, in nerve and retinal tissues.
The Salmon Oil in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil comes from the Atlantic ocean. Atlantic salmon is the species providing the highest amount of DHA+EPA fatty acids (it provides 1.0 to 1.8g of EPA+DHA per 3 ounces).
- Salmon is a fish that migrates between salt water and fresh water, and reproduces in fresh water (anadromous). Salmon can reach over 1 metre in length and some specimens exceed 30kg in weight. Two species are recognised: the common or European trout (Salmo trutta) and the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is an excellent supplement for those adults who want to supplement their diet to preserve heart and neural well-being, as well as to count on the antioxidant protection of natural vitamin E.
Salmon oil, natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol). *Minimum content: 10% EPA + DHA.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day preferably before lunch.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Benefits of eating fish
The importance of including fish in the diet for cardiovascular well-being has been well documented for many years for individuals of all ages and both genders, but particularly for women.
Epidemiological studies conducted in many countries have examined the influence of fish intake on all types of populations, including women, although the proportions of men and women are not indicated usually.
Let’s have a look at the conclusions of some studies:
- The “Nurses health study” in 2002 showed that eating fish five times a week reduced the risk of cardiovascular disorders by 50%.
- A diet that includes as little as 30g of fish per day can help men or women against the development of cardiovascular disorders.
- A study in patients with an average age of 45 years, 70% of whom were women, was used to define an ‘Omega-3 index′. The ‘Omega-3 index’ is a risk indicator and is measured by means of the concentrations of EPA+DHA in red blood cells.
Source: Bourre, J. (2007). Dietary omega-3 fatty acids for women. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.