Salmon Oil. Contributing to cardiovascular health
With natural vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress, and a high Omega-3 fatty acid content.
MARNYS® MAR-IN-OIL is a food supplement made from Salmon Oil and enriched with natural vitamin E, which contributes to the normal functioning of the heart, brain and vision.
Risk factors associated with cardiovascular and neurovascular diseases such as obesity, increased blood lipids, blood pressure levels, oxidative stress or diabetes, among others, increase every year. The main components of fish oils - eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - have a cardioprotective effect and are the main contributors to cardiovascular risk reduction.
Salmon is a good source of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: EPA+DHA.
MARNYS® MAR-IN-OIL Salmon Oil capsules contain Atlantic Salmon Oil and natural vitamin E.
- MARNYS® MAR-IN-OIL helps to maintain cardiovascular functionality, both at heart level and blood pressure.
- DHA+EPA favour the normal maintenance of the cholesterol and triglyceride profile.
- It preserves brain function, playing a fundamental role in the synthesis, remodelling of nerve tissues and neurotransmission1.
- DHA facilitates the normal functioning of vision, optimizing the structure of the retina2.
- Natural vitamin E is the main lipid-soluble antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- MARNYS® MAR-IN-OIL Salmon Oil naturally guarantees the properties of the oil, free of contaminants, heavy metals, dioxins and furans.
Salmon oil, vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol). Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day before meal.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
- Salmon is a fish that migrates between salt water and fresh water, reproducing in fresh water (anadromous). Salmon can reach over one metre in length and some specimens exceed 30 kg in weight. Two species are recognized: the common or European trout (Salmo trutta) and the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Salmon is the species that provides the largest amount of EPA and DHA fatty acids, for 3 ounces served salmon provides 1.0 to 1.8 g of DHA + EPA.
- DHA is important for the retina (where the highest amount of DHA in the body is concentrated), and the presence of vitamin E is of vital importance in the membranes of the retina cells, as it protects against oxidation and maintains the concentration of DHA.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.