Mar-Inoil Salmon Oil 60 capsules
Omega 3 from Salmon Oil
With natural vitamin E and Salmon oil with DHA+EPA
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is a food supplement made with Salmon Oil and enriched with natural vitamin E. Salmon oil is a source of EPA+DHA, Omega-3 fatty acids considered as essential.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil softgels supplement the diet for heart well-being as:
- Natural vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Salmon Oil contains DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), polyunsaturated fatty acids considered as essential. They are part of the phospholipids in the body's cell membranes and clearly influence their structure and functionality. Phospholipids play a role in the nervous and cardiovascular systems. DHA is highly concentrated, in a natural manner, in nerve and retinal tissues.
The Salmon Oil in MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil comes from the Atlantic ocean. Atlantic salmon is the species providing the highest amount of DHA+EPA fatty acids (it provides 1.0 to 1.8g of EPA+DHA per 3 ounces).
- Salmon is a fish that migrates between salt water and fresh water, and reproduces in fresh water (anadromous). Salmon can reach over 1 metre in length and some specimens exceed 30kg in weight. Two species are recognised: the common or European trout (Salmo trutta) and the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
MARNYS® Mar-In-Oil is an excellent supplement for those adults who want to supplement their diet to preserve heart and neural well-being, as well as to count on the antioxidant protection of natural vitamin E.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day preferably before lunch.
Salmon oil, natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol). *Minimum content: 10% EPA + DHA.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Salmon Oil||500 mg||•|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||83|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.