Discover the power of nature when your skin needs it!
Discover the power of nature when your skin needs it. Co-enzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Mangosteen, OPC and Vitamins. Essential synergy formula to combat free radicals*.
MARNYS® MANVIOX Q10 is the essential synergy formula nutricosmetic for combating free radicals*
- Formulated with Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), believed to be the "queen of fruit".
- Contains more than 40 Xanthones, Tannins, Anthocyanins and Phenols, among other bioactive compounds. 100 mg of extract is equal to 500 mg of Mangosteen.
- CoQ10, in liquid format, for maximum absorption. Body cells need CoQ10 to obtain energy, but this co-enzyme reduces with age.
- With royal jelly, the secret to the queen bee's longevity.
- Contains Grape Seed, standardised at 95% of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins).
*Vitamin C helps protect cells against oxidative stress. Vitamin B6, C, B12, folic acid, A and D3 contribute to normal function of the immune system. Biotin contributes to normal function of the energy metabolism.
Deionized water, royal jelly, olive oil, mangosteen extract powder (Garcinia mangostana), grape seed extract powder (minimum 95% OPC*) (Vitis vinifera), co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), retinol (vitamin A), folic acid, menaquinone (vitamin K2), D-biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), sweetener (steviol glycosides), preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring.
HOW TO USETake one vial a day. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.