Intestinal and immune health
Organically grown Maitake with high concentration (8:1) and minimum Beta-glucan content guaranteed (20%)
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake is a food supplement that favours a good immune function associated with the intestinal system.
Maitake is a type of mushroom appreciated in the traditional Chinese and Japanese herbology as a medicinal mushroom, especially used as an immunomodulator.1
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake contains Grifola frondosa, a certified organically grown (BIO) mushroom. The concentration of its dry extract is 8:1 and means that 8kg of dry mushroom are needed to obtain 1kg of the extract used in β-glucanforte Maitake.
Furthermore, it contains numerous bioactive constituents, including polysaccharides (beta-glucans), phenols and flavonoids, α-Tocopherol, proteins, vitamins, and trace elements. A minimum beta-glucan content (20%) is guaranteed.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake is ideal for people who want to maintain harmony between immune and intestinal function.
The ingredients in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake have proven that it:
- Contributes to the balance between the immune and intestinal systems by modulating pro-inflammatory factors.2
- Promotes collagen production due to the activity of phenols and flavonoids, favouring the repair of epithelium.3,4
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- Mayell M. Maitake extracts and their therapeutic potential. Altern Med Rev. 2001
- Lee et al.Grifola frondosa water extract alleviates intestinal inflammation by suppressing TNF-alpha production and its signaling. Exp Mol Med. 2010
- Bae et al. Production of exopolysaccharide from mycelial culture of Grifola frondosa and its inhibitory effect on matrix metalloproteinase-1 expression in UV-irradiated human dermal fibroblasts. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2005
- Yeh et al. Antioxidant properties and antioxidant compounds of various extracts from the edible basidiomycete Grifola frondosa (Maitake). Molecules. 2011
MINIMUM BETA-GLUCAN CONTENT GUARANTEED
Maitake* (400 mg). (Grifola frondosa extract powder) *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
Do no use Maitake if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Maitake if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is Maitake?
Maitake, Grifola frondosa, is a large edible fungus whose grey to brown caps overlap each other to form a fan, and its clustered growth is seen at the base of trees, particularly oaks.
Maitake is known as the "dancing mushroom" because its shape resembles butterflies while dancing and because those who consumed it experienced health recovery.
What is Maitake used for and what are its properties?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.