Organic Maitake. B-glucanforte Line
The dancing fungus
Organically grown Maitake with high concentration (8:1) and minimum Beta-glucan content guaranteed (20%)
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake contains Grifola frondosa, a certified organically grown (BIO) mushroom. The concentration of its dry extract is 8:1 and means that 8kg of dry mushroom are needed to obtain 1kg of the extract used in β-glucanforte Maitake.
Maitake contains numerous bioactive constituents, including polysaccharides (beta-glucans), phenols and flavonoids, α-Tocopherol, proteins, vitamins, and trace elements.
Maitake is appreciated in the traditional Chinese and Japanese herbology as a mushroom full of interesting properties for body well-being.
This mushroom is native to China, North-eastern Japan and North America, and its extracts have been widely studied by the University of Kobe in Japan and in the United States of America with studies conducted by FDA (Food and Drug Administration), due to the so-called D-Fraction which consists of a mixture of proteins and polysaccharides (beta-glucans) and has got healthy properties.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake is an ideal food supplement for people who want to maintain harmony between intestinal well-being and defences.
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Maitake is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- Mayell M. Maitake extracts and their therapeutic potential. Altern Med Rev. 2001
- Lee et al.Grifola frondosa water extract alleviates intestinal inflammation by suppressing TNF-alpha production and its signaling. Exp Mol Med. 2010
- Bae et al. Production of exopolysaccharide from mycelial culture of Grifola frondosa and its inhibitory effect on matrix metalloproteinase-1 expression in UV-irradiated human dermal fibroblasts. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2005
- Yeh et al. Antioxidant properties and antioxidant compounds of various extracts from the edible basidiomycete Grifola frondosa (Maitake). Molecules. 2011
Maitake 400mg.* (Grifola frondosa extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in accordance with Organic Farming standards.
In case of allergy to mushrooms and/or under treatment with immunosuppressive drugs, avoid consuming this product and consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is Maitake?
Maitake, Grifola frondosa, is a large edible fungus whose grey to brown caps overlap each other to form a fan, and its clustered growth is seen at the base of trees, particularly oaks.
Maitake is known as the "dancing mushroom" because its shape resembles butterflies while dancing and because those who consumed it experienced vitality recovery.
In fresh G. frondosa the water content is 80% and 22-27% of its dry weight are proteins, 50-60% are carbohydrates and 4% are fats. It’s got vitamin B1, B2, B6, niacin, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin D, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium, among others. It also counts on sugars like glucose and mannitol, and organic acids: lactic, malic, citric, succinic, oxalic, and fumaric, being malic acid the most abundant. The composition of polysaccharides basically consists of beta-glucans. Among them the most important are D-Fraction and Grifolan, that acts as a soluble fibre.
What is Maitake used for and what are its properties?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.