Maitake: the "dancing mushroom"
Maitake: thedancing mushroom". High concentrate Maitake (8:1), very high minimum Beta-glucan content."
MARNYS® B-GLUCAN FORTE MAITAKE contains Maitake, Grifola frondosa, a basidiomycota mushroom that belongs to the Meripilaceae family from the Polyporales order.
- One of the Maitake's main ingredients is a Beta-glucan polysaccharide known as Grifolane that acts as a soluble fibre.
- B-GLUCAN FORTE MAITAKE has a high concentration ratio of 8:1, meaning that 8 kg of dried mushroom are needed to produce 1 kg of extract used in B-GLUCAN FORTE MAITAKE.
- The product contains a very high minimum Beta-glucan content and therefore the recommended daily dose is only one capsule a day.
The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
Maitake* (400 mg). (Grifola frondosa extract powder) *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
Do no use Maitake if you are allergic to mushrooms. Do not use Maitake if you are taking immunosuppressants.
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.