Multi-source magnesium with high bioavailability
Contains three sources of magnesium in a liposomal formulation. For musculoskeletal performance
MARNYS® MagVital Forte is an exclusive combination of three sources of magnesium: magnesium citrate, magnesium sulphate and magnesium pidolate, which provides high bioavailability and a high amount of elemental magnesium due to its multi-source liposome formulation.
MARNYS® MagVital Forte helps osteomuscular performance in adults.
It is a food supplement for people who want to maintain their osteomuscular capacity due to their daily activities or age, and who prefer liquid bioavailable formulations to ensure an optimal level of magnesium salts with good tolerability.
MARNYS® MagVital Forte and its multi-source liposomal formulation have the following features:
- Liposomated magnesium salts provide sufficient quantities of this mineral because:
- Citrate: it is organic in nature and has good solubility and bioavailability.
- Pidolate: it is an organic form of magnesium bound to an amino acid, which is an efficient way of absorbing and retaining magnesium.
- Sulphate: this is an inorganic salt and is one of the salts that provides the highest amount of elemental magnesium.
- The association of magnesium salts with the liposome increases bioavailability, as phospholipids (which are naturally found in bile and gastrointestinal mucosa), contribute to digestion and improve nutrient absorption because they act as a protective barrier against gastric acid and digestive enzymes.
- Well tolerated.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and bone maintenance (EFSA).
- It contributes to the electrolyte balance of the body (EFSA).
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness (EFSA).
MARNYS® MagVital Forte formulation is suitable for vegans.
Convenient and easy to use orange flavoured single-dose drinkable vials
MAGNESIUM: CITRATE, PIDOLATE AND SULPHATE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 vial a day, preferably in the morning. Shake well before use.
Purified water, fructose, magnesium pidolate, magnesium sulphate, magnesium citrate, emulsifiers (phosphatidylcholine and polysorbate 20), flavourings (natural flavouring and orange flavouring), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), thickener (xanthan gum), sweeteners (sodium cyclamate and sucralose) and colouring (β-carotene).
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||BY VIAL||% VRN|
|Magnesium 1||375 mg||100|
|% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)|
1 Magnesium Citrate, Pidolate and Sulfate
The phospholipids contained in the liposomal formulation are obtained from sunflower.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Magnesium?
It is a mineral found in our body, and is the fourth most abundant. An adult contains 25 g of Magnesium in the body, 35% of which is found in muscle and soft tissue, and the remaining 65% in bone tissue.
Magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions and is involved in energy metabolism, protein synthesis and muscle contraction, among others. Magnesium is closely involved in maintaining of cellular electrolyte balance through its association with sodium, potassium and calcium.
Most green vegetables, legume seeds, peas, beans and nuts are rich in magnesium, as are some seafood, spices and soybean meal, all of which usually contain more than 500 mg/kg fresh weight.
What are liposomes?
Liposomes are microscopic, hollow, spherical vesicles composed of two layers of lipids (fatty acids).
The main components of liposomes are phospholipids, which have the feature of having a fat-soluble side and a water-soluble side (amphipathic). This feature of phospholipids gives liposomes unique characteristics, such as self-sealing in aqueous media, and makes them an excellent carrier system with applications in different areas such as food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.