Maca · Organic Andean Maca · Macamar
Energy, vitality and sexual desire
Andean maca from organic farming with 4:1 extract
The Organic Maca fromMARNYS®, Macamar is a food supplement derived from Andean Maca (Lepidium meyenii), a powerful energizer in a 4:1 concentrate with high nutritional value because of its high concentration in micro and macronutrients.
MARNYS® Macamar is recommended for adults who want to obtain the benefits of Maca:
- Extra energy and vitality to fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Help for athletes who are seeking to increase their sports performance.
- Recommended for women who wish to enhance libido and sexual desire.
Macamar with vegetable capsules suitable for vegans. Andean Maca is traditionally known due to its benefits to enhance energy, vitality, good mood, sexual desire in women and female hormone regulation.1,2
MARNYS® Macamar has proven to:
- Have a positive effect after 12 weeks of use on women's sexual desire.3,4
- Modulate the energy-yielding metabolism, contributing to vitality and to fighting tiredness.1,5
- Regulate sex hormones in women; hormones involved, in turn, in regulating glucose, lipid and serotonin levels.6,7
1. Gonzales et al. Maca (Lepidium meyenii Walp), una revisión sobre sus propiedades biológicas Rev. perú. med. exp. salud pública, 2014
2. Meissner et al. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (II) Physiological and Symptomatic Responses of Early-Postmenopausal Women to Standardized doses of Maca in Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Clinical Study. Int J Biomed Sci. 2006
3. Gonzales-Arimborgo et al. Acceptability, Safety, and Efficacy of Oral Administration of Extracts of Black or Red Maca (Lepidium meyenii) in Adult Human Subjects: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2016
4. Dording et al. A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2008
5. Stone et al. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2009
6. Meissner et al. Hormone-Balancing Effect of Pre-Gelatinized Organic Maca (Lepidium peruvianum Chacon): (II) Physiological and Symptomatic Responses of Early-Postmenopausal Women to Standardized doses of Maca in Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Clinical Study. Int J Biomed Sci. 2006
7. Gonzales et al. Role of maca (Lepidium meyenii) consumption on serum interleukin-6 levels and health status in populations living in the Peruvian central Andes over 4000 m of altitude Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2014
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
Organic Maca root extract concentrate powder* (Lepidium meyenii)
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Andean maca, energy and women’s health
Nature brings us some superfoods to face daily routines with as much energy as possible. Andean maca is one of the supplements especially beneficial for the energy of women. Did you know that maca is one of the foods chosen by the NASA for the astronauts?
Are you tired of feeling fatigued? Do you want to maintain your energy levels every day of the month? Do you want to awaken your sexual desire or to better manage mood swings? If you are a woman and feel identified with these situations, find out the benefits of Andean maca.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!