Liquid Vitamin K2-D3
Micronutrition with K2-D3
Helps keep bones and teeth healthy and strong*
MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN K2-D3 is a source of Vitamin K and D.
- *Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium and phosphorus absorption and use, helps maintain normal blood calcium levels, normal function of muscles, teeth and bones, normal function of the immune system involved in the cell division process.
- *Vitamin K helps maintain normal bones.
- MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN K2-D3 is a food supplement whose formula has been developed in a base of the highest quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Oral drops, the most used administration of 0.5 ml provides 75 µg of vitamin K2 and 5 µg (200 U.I.) of Vitamin D3.
Provides 100% of the dietary reference value (DRV) of vitamin K2 and D3.
INGREDIENTSVitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in an extra virgin olive oil base.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
HOW TO USETake 0.5 ml a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.