Liquid Vitamin B12
Micronutrition with vitamin B12
Contributes to normal function of the immune system; helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and maintain a normal formation of red blood cells; maintain a normal function of the nervous system, a normal energy metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism and maintain normal physiological functions
MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN B12 is a food supplement with a pleasant fruity flavour
- *Vitamin B12, involved in cell division, contributes to normal function of the immune system; helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and maintain normal production of red blood cells; maintain normal function of the nervous system, a normal energy metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal physiological functions.
- 0.5 ml provide 2.5 µg of vitamin B12. Provides 100% of the dietary reference value (DRV) of vitamin B12.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, fructose, Vitamin B12, potassium sorbate, flavouring and citric acid.
HOW TO USETake 0.5 ml a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.