Liquid Vitamin B12
Micronutrition with vitamin B12
Micronutrition with vitamin B12. *Contributes to normal function of the immune system; helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and maintain a normal formation of red blood cells; maintain a normal function of the nervous system, a normal energy metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism and maintain normal physiological functions*
MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN B12 is a food supplement with a pleasant fruity flavour
- *Vitamin B12, involved in cell division, contributes to normal function of the immune system; helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and maintain normal production of red blood cells; maintain normal function of the nervous system, a normal energy metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal physiological functions.
- 0.5 ml provide 2.5 µg of vitamin B12. Provides 100% of the dietary reference value (DRV) of vitamin B12.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, fructose, Vitamin B12, potassium sorbate, flavouring and citric acid.
HOW TO USETake 0.5 ml a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
Sharing our knowledge
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hair, skin and nails are exposed to many external agents that can damage or diminish their beauty and fullness, but thanks to the nutricosmetic Marnys Beauty In & Out Elixir, with hyaluronic acid grape seeds and vitamins, hydrating your skin, hair and nails They will be in perfect condition during the summer season.
Especially after periods of copious meals, we need a ‘body cleanse’. Learn how the body eliminates toxins and the importance of detoxification, also known as detox.
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.