Liquid Vitamin A
Micronutrition with vitamin A.
Helps maintain normal skin and vision, and normal function of the immune system*. Using Beta-carotene.
MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN A is a food supplement with a high Vitamin A content. Formulated using a virgin olive oil base.
- *Vitamin A helps maintain normal mucous membranes, skin and vision.
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system, is involved in the cellular differentiation process and contributes to normal iron metabolism. 0.5 ml provides 4.8 mg of Beta-carotene, equal to 800 µg of retinol (active form of vitamin A).
Provides 100% of the dietary reference value (DRV) of vitamin A.
INGREDIENTSLiquid Vitamin A, derived from Beta-carotene, in an extra virgin olive oil base.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
HOW TO USETake 0.5 ml a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.