Liquid Vitamin A
Micronutrition with vitamin A.
Micronutrition with vitamin A, helps maintain normal skin and vision, and normal function of the immune system*. Using Beta-carotene.
MARNYS® LIQUID VITAMIN A is a food supplement with a high Vitamin A content. Formulated using a virgin olive oil base.
- *Vitamin A helps maintain normal mucous membranes, skin and vision.
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system, is involved in the cellular differentiation process and contributes to normal iron metabolism. 0.5 ml provides 4.8 mg of Beta-carotene, equal to 800 µg of retinol (active form of vitamin A).
Provides 100% of the dietary reference value (DRV) of vitamin A.
INGREDIENTSLiquid Vitamin A, derived from Beta-carotene, in an extra virgin olive oil base.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
HOW TO USETake 0.5 ml a day, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATION30 ml pipette dropper bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
Sharing our knowledge
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hair, skin and nails are exposed to many external agents that can damage or diminish their beauty and fullness, but thanks to the nutricosmetic Marnys Beauty In & Out Elixir, with hyaluronic acid grape seeds and vitamins, hydrating your skin, hair and nails They will be in perfect condition during the summer season.
Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-aging qualities, Argan oil is recommended to nourish and regenerate skin, repair dry, chapped hands, strengthens brittle nails, and provide intense nourishment for dry hair and skin.
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.