Liquid L-Carnitine 2000 mg
L-Carnitine: transport for fats
Practical drinkable vials containing 200 mg of liquid L-Carnitine. With orange juice.
L-Carnitine is a natural compound that can be synthesized in the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, or ingested through the diet as found in small amounts in many foods.
L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients both for the recovery of athletes and for people who follow diets or weight reduction programs, as it plays an essential role in energy metabolism. The main function of L-Carnitine is the transfer of long chain fatty acids to the mitochondria for subsequent β-oxidation. This means that L-Carnitine intervenes in the process of generating heat that leads to "fat burning". Without the L-Carnitine function, fatty bodies would accumulate in muscle and fat tissues as well as in the arteries.
Likewise, L-Carnitine has an antioxidant role that preserves the structure of cell membranes and facilitates the normal distribution of oxygen in tissues.
- MARNYS® L-Carnitine is found in handy, practical drinkable vials containing 200 mg of pure L-Carnitine. With orange juice. It provides a pleasant flavour and a rapid effect.
- L-Carnitine is necessary for producing and releasing energy, it is stored in our body and is quickly released as an energy supply, so it is widely used to increase sports performance and improve aerobic and anaerobic capacities1,2.
- It also improves the capacity for recovery and decreases muscle damage from specific muscle-building exercises1,2,3.
- The action of L-Carnitine during muscle energy process increases physical performance by 11%4.
Deionized water, L-carnitine, orange juice from concentrate (7%), acidity regulator (dipotassium phosphate), preservative (potassium sorbate) and sweetener (sucralose).
HOW TO USE
1 vial a day, preferably before breakfast. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 11 ml vials.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
MARNYS® – Martínez Nieto S.A. only works with suppliers certified by international quality certifications and agencies (GMP; ISO; IFS; Halal, Kosher certificates, among others) to ensure that they meet the high levels of quality required. MARNYS® active L-Carnitine ingredient has certified pharmaceutical quality registered as Drug Master File (DMF) which proves its quality, safety, stability, purity, efficacy and GMP status.
The L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients for both weight reduction programmes and athletes who need to recover effectively after exercise. The action of L-Carnitine on the muscle energy metabolism and the protection of the muscle tissue’s integrity, define it as an essential active substance for the physical and sports performance, besides helping lose fat in combination with physical activity. MARNYS® offers you a range of food supplements with L-Carnitine in liquid form and capsules. Find out which one is best for you.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!