Help maintain normal cholesterol (HDL and LDL) levels in blood
Maintain good cholesterol levels and normalise bad blood cholesterol levels in blood
MARNYS® Lipohelp is a supplement designed to help normalise and maintain blood cholesterol levels by balancing the figures of "bad cholesterol" (LDL) and "good cholesterol" (HDL)1
MARNYS® Lipohelp contains Red Yeast Rice (Monacolin K) which is recommended by the European Societies of Cardiology and Atherosclerosis to control blood lipids.2
The ingredients in Lipohelp provide benefits favouring:
- The normalisation of cholesterol figures.
- The functioning of heart.
- The functioning of liver.
These ingredients are Red Yeast Rice (Monacolin K), Bioflavonoids, Black Pepper (with minimum piperine content guaranteed), Milk Thistle (with minimum silymarin content guaranteed) and Pectin.
MARNYS® Lipohelp is an excellent supplement for adults who seek:
- Maintaining normal HDL and LDL-cholesterol figures (good cholesterol and bad cholesterol).
- Those who have got high blood glucose levels.
- Those who want to favour the normal functioning of the cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
MARNYS® Lipohelp significantly contributes to normalising blood cholesterol thanks to:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus), with a minimum supply of 10mg Monacolin K, has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels by more than 20%.3,4
- The combination of Milk Thistle and Black Pepper contributes to normal liver function. They also reduce the accumulation and production of cholesterol.5,6
- Pectin and Policosanol are dietary fibres that have proven to be useful in regulating blood glucose. They modulate gastrointestinal absorption, which contributes to a better insulin action.7,8
- The Acerola content (with minimum vitamin C content guaranteed) and Bioflavonoids (with minimum Hesperine content guaranteed) exert antioxidant effect.
1. Lin CC et al. Efficacy and safety of Monascus purpureus Went rice in subjects with hyperlipidemia.Eur J Endocrinol. 2005 Nov.
2. Catapano et al. 2016 ESC/EAS Guidelines for the Management of Dyslipidaemias. Eur Heart J. 2016; Epub 2016.
3. Kasliwal et al. ESSENS dyslipidemia: A placebo-controlled, randomized study of a nutritional supplement containing red yeast rice in subjects with newly diagnosed dyslipidemia.. Nutrition. 2016.
4. Verhoeven et al. Red yeast rice lowers cholesterol in physicians - a double blind, placebo controlled randomized trial.. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013.
5. Parim et al. Effects of Piper nigrum extracts: Restorative perspectives of high-fat diet-induced changes on lipid profile, body composition, and hormones in Sprague-Dawley rats.. Pharm Biol. 2015.
6. Kazazis et al. The therapeutic potential of milk thistle in diabetes. Rev Diabet Stud. 2014
7. Brown et al. Cholesterol-lowering effects of dietary fiber: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999
8. Janikula M. Policosanol: a new treatment for cardiovascular disease? Altern Med Rev. 2002
Red yeast rice extract powder (Monascus purpureus), Milk thistle extract powder (Silybum marianum), black pepper extract powder (Piper nigrum), Acerola cherry extract powder (Malpighia glabra), pectin, policosanol, sugar cane extract powder (Saccharum sinense), citrus bioflavonoids extract powder (Citrus sinensis).
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Red Yeast Rice is obtained by fermenting yeast, Monascus purpureus, with rice. Monacolin from Red Yeast Rice acts as a powerful inhibitor of cholesterol production. Besides, red yeast rice contains sterols, isoflavones and monounsaturated fatty acids, they all capable of reducing “bad cholesterol” (LDL-C) (Cicero, 2016).
Did you know that cardiovascular diseases (CVD) cause over 4 million deaths in Europe every year? Women represent 55% and men 45% of them, although mortality associated with cardiovascular events before age 65 is more common in men.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®