Control of cholesterol
Maintain normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood
MARNYS® Lipohelp is a supplement designed to contribute to maintaining normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Lipohelp are characterised by the following properties:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus), with a minimum supply of 10mg Monacolin K, contributes to maintenance of normal blood LDL cholesterol concentrations (EFSA).
- Milk Thistle (with minimum silymarin content guaranteed: 80%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function and to normal function of the cardiovascular system (EFSA ON HOLD 3584,3585,3821,4141,4481; EMA Monograph).
- Black Pepper (with minimum piperine content guaranteed: 7%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function (EFSA ON HOLD 2113).
- Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) is a fruit found throughout Central America and the northern part of South America, and is well known as one of the best natural sources of vitamin C. MARNYS® Lipohelp guarantees a minimum vitamin C content of 25% in Acerola.
- Citrus bioflavonoids (with minimum flavonoid content of 60% expressed as Hesperine) are vegetal substances usually found in citrus peel, for example rutin, quercetin and hesperidin.
- Pectin and Policosanol (from sugar cane, with minimum content guaranteed: 50%) are dietary fibres.
MARNYS® Lipohelp is an excellent supplement for adults who seek:
- Maintaining normal LDL cholesterol concentrations.
- Those who want to favour the normal function of the cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day
Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus) extract powder, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract powder, black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract powder, Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) extract powder, pectin, policosanol (sugar cane extract powder), citrus bioflavonoids extract powder.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 2 CAPSULES|
|Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus)*||666 mg|
Standardized at 80% in Silimarine
Standardized at 7% in Piperina
Standardized at 25% in Vitamin C
Standardized at 50% in Policosanol
|Citrus bioflavonoids||33,4 mg|
|*Contains a minimum of 10 mg of Monacolin K|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Red Yeast Rice is obtained by fermenting yeast, Monascus purpureus, with rice. Monacolin from Red Yeast Rice acts as a powerful inhibitor of cholesterol production. Besides, red yeast rice contains sterols, isoflavones and monounsaturated fatty acids, they all capable of reducing “bad cholesterol” (LDL-C).
Did you know that cardiovascular diseases (CVD) cause over 4 million deaths in Europe every year? Women represent 55% and men 45% of them, although mortality associated with cardiovascular events before age 65 is more common in men.