Control of cholesterol
Maintain normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood
MARNYS® Lipohelp is a supplement designed to contribute to maintaining normal LDL cholesterol levels in blood.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Lipohelp are characterised by the following properties:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus), with a minimum supply of 10mg Monacolin K, contributes to maintenance of normal blood LDL cholesterol concentrations (EFSA).
- Milk Thistle (with minimum silymarin content guaranteed: 80%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function and to normal function of the cardiovascular system (EFSA ON HOLD 3584,3585,3821,4141,4481; EMA Monograph).
- Black Pepper (with minimum piperine content guaranteed: 95%) contributes to maintenance of normal liver function (EFSA ON HOLD 2113).
- Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) is a fruit found throughout Central America and the northern part of South America, and is well known as one of the best natural sources of vitamin C. MARNYS® Lipohelp guarantees a minimum vitamin C content of 25% in Acerola.
- Citrus bioflavonoids (with minimum flavonoid content of 60% expressed as Hesperine) are vegetal substances usually found in citrus peel, for example rutin, quercetin and hesperidin.
- Pectin and Policosanol (from sugar cane, with minimum content guaranteed: 50%) are dietary fibres.
MARNYS® Lipohelp is an excellent supplement for adults who seek:
- Maintaining normal LDL cholesterol concentrations.
- Those who want to favour the normal function of the cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus) extract powder, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract powder, black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract powder, Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) extract powder, pectin, policosanol (sugar cane extract powder), citrus bioflavonoids extract powder.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Red Yeast Rice is obtained by fermenting yeast, Monascus purpureus, with rice. Monacolin from Red Yeast Rice acts as a powerful inhibitor of cholesterol production. Besides, red yeast rice contains sterols, isoflavones and monounsaturated fatty acids, they all capable of reducing “bad cholesterol” (LDL-C).
Did you know that cardiovascular diseases (CVD) cause over 4 million deaths in Europe every year? Women represent 55% and men 45% of them, although mortality associated with cardiovascular events before age 65 is more common in men.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.