L-carnitine + Vitamin B5
Intense exercise with energy
Contributes to reduce tiredness and fatigue, preserving muscle integrity.
Each MARNYS® L-Carnitine capsule contains 500 mg of pure L-Carnitine, with pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Both L-Carnitine and vitamin B5 act in the fatty acid oxidation process, contributing to reducing fatigue and preserving muscle integrity5.
Fatigue is understood as the tiredness experienced after intense and continuous physical and mental exercise. Among the supplements aimed at improving physical activity and addressing fatigue are amino acids + vitamins, which have nutritional action, prioritise the increase of muscle tissue, produce energy for muscle, minimize the effects of fatigue, increase mental alertness and help reduce body fat.
- L-Carnitine is necessary for producing and releasing energy, it is stored in our body and is quickly released as an energy supply, so it is widely used to increase sports performance and improve aerobic and anaerobic capacities1,2.
- It also improves the capacity for recovery and decreases muscle damage from specific muscle-building exercises1,2,3.
- The action of L-Carnitine during muscle energy process increases physical performance by 11%4.
Ref.: 1. L-Carnitine: Monograph. Alternative Medicine Review. 2.- D.J. Sung et al. Science & Sports. 3. Natural Health Product L-Carnitine. Health Canadá. 4.-Benjamin T. Wall et al. J. Physiol. 5.-EFSA Journal 2010;8(10):1758.
Per capsule: L-carnitine tartrate (500 mg) and pantothenic acid (1.5 mg - 25% RDA). Capsule shell composition: Hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
HOW TO USE
Take 4 capsules a day, preferably 2 hours before physical exercise or, in its absence, on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION90 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
MARNYS® – Martínez Nieto S.A. only works with suppliers certified by international quality certifications and agencies (GMP; ISO; IFS; Halal, Kosher certificates, among others) to ensure that they meet the high levels of quality required. MARNYS® active L-Carnitine ingredient has certified pharmaceutical quality registered as Drug Master File (DMF) which proves its quality, safety, stability, purity, efficacy and GMP status.
The L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients for both weight reduction programmes and athletes who need to recover effectively after exercise. The action of L-Carnitine on the muscle energy metabolism and the protection of the muscle tissue’s integrity, define it as an essential active substance for the physical and sports performance, besides helping lose fat in combination with physical activity. MARNYS® offers you a range of food supplements with L-Carnitine in liquid form and capsules. Find out which one is best for you.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®