L-carnitine + Vitamin B5
Intense exercise with energy
Energy-yielding supplement to fight tiredness and fatigue
MARNYS® L-carnitine + vitamin B5 contains L-carnitine and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).
L-carnitine is a natural constituent which can be produced by the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, or be taken through the diet. It is mainly stored in skeletal muscle, but is also found in plasma (although in much lower concentrations).
The L-carnitine in MARNYS® L-carnitine + vitamin B5 is formulated with top quality ingredients: L-carnitine Tartrate that provides 66% L-carnitine certified by Drug Master File (DMF), a document containing complete information on the product, including chemistry, manufacturing, purity, impurity profile, control of the active ingredient (thus guaranteeing quality), safety, stability and purity of the raw material.
MARNYS® L-carnitine+Vitamin B5 counts on top-quality ingredients with the following properties:
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal production and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B5 additionally contributes to normal mental performance (EFSA).
- The source of vitamin B5 in MARNYS® L-carnitine+Vitamin B5 is calcium pantothenate, the form of pantothenic acid which is usually found in vitamin supplements due to its higher stability compared to the pure acid.
- L-carnitine plays a role in the body's energy-yielding metabolism, specifically in the transfer of fatty acids within cells for further β-oxidation. L-carnitine is a molecule naturally found and highly concentrated in muscles (greater than 95% of total carnitine).
MARNYS® L-carnitine+Vitamin B5 and the combination of its ingredients are widely used both for the recovery of athletes and people who closely monitor their energy-yielding metabolism.
MARNYS® L-carnitine+Vitamin B5 formulation is suitable for vegans.
Per capsule: L-carnitine tartrate (500mg) and pantothenic acid (1.5 mg - 25% RDA). Capsule shell composition: hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
HOW TO USE
Take 4 capsules a day, preferably 2 hours before physical exercise or, in its absence, on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION90 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Muscle fatigue manifests as a loss of maximum strength, speed and power, where the time course of the change in function depends on the intensity of activation and the composition of the type of muscle fibre.
Muscle fibres can be divided into: slow, consisting of type I fibres mainly, which generate energy principally from oxidative metabolism, are less dependent on anaerobic glycolysis, are tonic active and very resistant to fatigue. Muscles formed by fast fibres tend to have a lower oxidative capacity, generate considerable energy from glycolysis and high-energy phosphate stores, being susceptible to rapid fatigue.
The biochemical processes triggered because of sport are numerous and complex, and include the metabolism of different amino acids and proteins, the production of oxidative free radicals, and the disruption of tissues. To promote recovery after individual exercise series, some optimal conditions are required to favour the production of proteins, which are an important part of the muscle tissue.
Sources: “EL SISTEMA MUSCULAR” INTEF; Gómez-Campos, R. (2009). La carnitina como suplemento nutricional. Educación Física Chile
The L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients for both weight reduction programmes and athletes who need to recover effectively after exercise. The action of L-Carnitine on the muscle energy metabolism and the protection of the muscle tissue’s integrity, define it as an essential active substance for the physical and sports performance, besides helping lose fat in combination with physical activity. MARNYS® offers you a range of food supplements with L-Carnitine in liquid form and capsules. Find out which one is best for you.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.