Krill oil: making a difference for Omega 3
Krill oil: making a difference for Omega 3. High EPA + DHA content
MARNYS® KRILLMAR are Antarctic Krill Oil capsules with a high EPA and DHA content, and fish oil.
- Krill are small shellfish that look like shrimp. At MARNYS, we extract the oil from the Antarctic Krill species (euphrasia superba).Maximum Pure Krill (free from contaminants and heavy metals), obtained by certified sustainable fishing. The Omega 3 from krill are in the shape of phospholipids, but are better absorbed by our bodies. Also contains astaxanthin.
- MARNYS® KRILLMAR is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide 250 mg of DHA and EPA, the recommended dose. Helps look after your heart**, has positive effects on brain health, such as memory* and helps maintain healthy vision* Contains Phosphatidylcholine, which helps regulate cholesterol*** aided by krill's action**, and maintain normal liver function***. It also regulates a cardiovascular marker (Homocysteine) ***
*DHA helps maintain normal brain function. Helps maintain normal mental and cognitive function. *Helps maintain normal vision.
**EPA and DHA contributes to normal heart function. Omega-3 fatty acids support a healthy heart.
***Phosphatidylcholine helps maintain normal lipid metabolism. Contributes to normal function of the liver. Helps maintain a normal homocysteine metabolism.
Krill oil (Euphrasia superba), fish oil with 50% DHA and phosphatidylcholine.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish- and shellfish-based ingredients. Contains soy-derived ingredients.
HOW TO USE
Take two capsules a day, preferably before meals and with a glass of water.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®