Junior Multivitamin Syrup with Royal Jelly
The multi-vitamin and restorative syrup for children
Syrup with royal jelly and vitamins for energy and defence.
MARNYS® JUNIOR is a multi-vitamin syrup with royal jelly and a pleasant forest fruit flavour that enhances the ideal energy intake during the periods of growth, physical and intellectual development, convalescence and other nutritional deficiencies.
MARNYS® JUNIOR Multivitamin Syrup is perfect for children over 5 years of age and can also be taken by teenagers and adults.
- Royal jelly contributes to the energy expenditure, due to its high nutritional content.
- B-complex vitamins (B6, B12, B9, B1, B5, B2, B7 and B3) enhances the process of development and maturation of the nervous system and contributes to the optimisation of the immune system.
- Vitamin C and E contribute to the protection against the oxidative damage of the cells, due to its antioxidant action.
- The combination of vitamin A and D facilitates the optimisation of the eyesight and bone mineralisation.
Fructose syrup, royal jelly, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, preservative (potassium sorbate) and flavour (forest fruit).
Keep bottle out of the reach of children. Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USE
Children 5 to 12 years of age: 5 ml a day. Teenagers and adults: 10 ml a day. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION125 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.