Junior Multivitamin Syrup with Royal Jelly 125 ml
The tonic that kids love
The tonic that kids love. Royal Jelly syrup and vitamins for energy and defences*
MARNYS® JUNIOR is a multivitamin syrup with Royal Jelly and a pleasant forest fruit flavour.
- With vitamins A, C, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), B6, B12, D, E, folic acid and biotin. *Folic acid and vitamins A, B12, B6, C and D contribute to normal immune system function.
- Pantothenic acid, biotin, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and vitamins B6, B12 and C contribute to normal energy metabolism function.
- Royal jelly is a blend of pollen, nectar and enzymes produced by worker bees, being the only main food source of the Queen bee.
- JUNIOR Multivitamin Syrup is perfect for children over 5 years of age and can also be taken by teenagers and adults.
Pleasant forest fruit flavour.
INGREDIENTSFructose syrup, royal jelly, vitamin C, niacin (B3), potassium sorbate, flavouring (forest fruit), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (B2), thiamine (B1), vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D and vitamin B12. 10 ml contains:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONKeep bottle out of the reach of children Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USEChildren 5 to 12 years of age: 5 ml a day. Teenagers and adults: 10 ml a day.
PRESENTATION125 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.