Say goodbye to colds
With Echinacea, Sea buckthorn, Elder and vitamins in convenient drinkable vials
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is a food supplement in drinkable vials with B-complex vitamins and vitamin C that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and the energy-yielding metabolism, plant extracts such as Sea buckthorn, Echinacea and Elder which traditionally are known for being useful against colds.
The properties of the ingredients in MARNYS® Inmupec Defens are:
- Vitamin C, which is a water-soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system (EFSA)
- Vitamin E, which contributes to cell protection from oxidative damage (EFSA)
- Sea buckthorn, characterised by the presence of polyphenols, and which contributes to the body's natural defences ( EFSA ON HOLD 2067)
- Echinacea purpurea is a plant that has been widely used and studied, and whose usefulness for the normal function of the respiratory system can be found in the EMA and German Commission E monographs, as well as in EFSA ON HOLD (3950, 4032, 3342)
- Elder (Sambucus nigra), characterised by the presence of anthocyanosides, which contributes to the body's natural defences ( EFSA ON HOLD 2134)
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is an excellent food supplement for people who want to keep the normal function of the immune system, especially in situations such as winter periods, routine changes, for example, travel or temperature changes.
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is suitable for vegans and is sweetened with Stevia. Convenient single-dose drinkable vials.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) powder concentrate, echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) powder concentrate, black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) powder concentrate, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (steviol glycosides) and flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Sea Buckthorn||200 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Vitamin B3||12 mg||75|
|Vitamin E||9 mg||75|
|Vitamin B6||1,05 mg||75|
|Vitamin B2||1,05 mg||75|
|Vitamin B1||0,825 mg||75|
|Folic Acid||150 μg||75|
|Vitamin B12||1,875 μg||75|
|*Standardized at a minimum of 4% in Polyphenols.|
%NRV (reference value of nutrients)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Homemade recipes against colds
During seasonal changes, especially autumn and winter, our nose, throat, and in general our body can weaken, so there is nothing more recommendable than homemade recipes against colds that have been traditionally transmitted from one generation to another.