Say goodbye to colds
With Echinacea, Sea buckthorn, Elder and vitamins in convenient drinkable vials
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is a food supplement in drinkable vials with B-complex vitamins and vitamin C that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and the energy-yielding metabolism, plant extracts such as Sea buckthorn, Echinacea and Elder which traditionally are known for being useful against colds.
The properties of the ingredients in MARNYS® Inmupec Defens are:
- Vitamin C, which is a water-soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system (EFSA)
- Vitamin E, which contributes to cell protection from oxidative damage (EFSA)
- Sea buckthorn, characterised by the presence of polyphenols, and which contributes to the body's natural defences ( EFSA ON HOLD 2067)
- Echinacea purpurea is a plant that has been widely used and studied, and whose usefulness for the normal function of the respiratory system can be found in the EMA and German Commission E monographs, as well as in EFSA ON HOLD (3950, 4032, 3342)
- Elder (Sambucus nigra), characterised by the presence of anthocyanosides, which contributes to the body's natural defences ( EFSA ON HOLD 2104)
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is an excellent food supplement for people who want to keep the normal function of the immune system, especially in situations such as winter periods, routine changes, for example, travel or temperature changes.
MARNYS® Inmupec Defens is suitable for vegans and is sweetened with Stevia. Convenient single-dose drinkable vials.
Deionized water, vegetable glycerine, sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) powder concentrate, echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) powder concentrate, black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) powder concentrate, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (steviol glycosides) and flavour.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION20 x 10ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Homemade recipes against colds
During seasonal changes, especially autumn and winter, our nose, throat, and in general our body can weaken, so there is nothing more recommendable than homemade recipes against colds that have been traditionally transmitted from one generation to another.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.