Put your defences on duty!
With Sea buckthorn, Echinacea, Elder and Vitamins
MARNYS® INMUPEC DEFENS is a food supplement with high-potency standardised active ingredients that help the body's response thanks to the vitamins it contains* and help maintain normal immune system function*.
- Formulated with Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides): 200 mg of extract is equal to 800 mg Sea buckthorn. It is one of the oldest plants on Earth. The first references to its traditional use appear in the 4th century BC.
- With Elder (Sambucus nigra): 100 mg of extract is equal to 7500 mg of Elder. Hippocrates referred to Elder as his medicine chest. With Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea): 150 mg of extract is equal to 3750 mg Echinacea.
- Echinacea is one of the plants whose benefits have been analysed and supported by the highest number of scientific studies.
*Vitamins C, B6, folic acid and B12 help maintain a normal immune system *Vitamin E and C help protect cells against oxidative stress *Biotin also contributes to normal function of the energy metabolism.
Deionized water, sea buckthorn extract (Hippophae rhamnoides), echinacea extract (Echinacea purpurea), Elder extract (Sambucus nigra), vegetable glycerin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), d-α-tocopherol (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), sweetener (steviol glycoside), preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring.
HOW TO USETake one vial a day
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.