Hericium Lion's Mane Organic
Tone your defences involved in stomach and nervous functions
Organically grown Lion’s Mane extract with high concentration (8:1) and minimum Beta-glucan content guaranteed (20%)
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium is a food supplement which significantly helps tone your defences, especially those of the digestive and nervous systems.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium contains Hericium erinaceus, a certified organically grown (BIO) mushroom. The concentration of its dry extract is 8:1 and contains numerous bioactive constituents including polysaccharides (beta-glucans), terpenoids, sterols, glycoproteins, and polyphenols. MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium guarantees a minimum beta-glucan content (20%).
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium is an ideal tonic for those who want to provide extra immune activity, contributing to maintaining the stomach and the function of the nervous system.
Hericium is a mushroom known in Asian countries as “Lion's Mane” and it’s been used for long in traditional Chinese medicine as a stimulant of the immune system, protection against neuronal conditions and gastroprotective agent, among others. 1,2
The ingredients in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium have shown that it:
- Contributes to the maintenance and functionality of immunity in the nervous tissue, optimising nerve transmission and exerting antioxidant effect. 3,4
- Favours the maintenance of immunity and regeneration of stomach epithelium, as it modulates pro-inflammatory factors and regulates acid balance. 5,6
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Hericium is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- He et al. Structures, biological activities, and industrial applications of the polysaccharides from Hericium erinaceus (Lion's Mane) mushroom: A review. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017
- Wasser. Medicinal mushroom science: Current perspectives, advances, evidences, and challenges. Biomed J. 2014
- Sokół, et al. Biology, cultivation, and medicinal functions of the mushroom Hericium erinaceum. Acta Mycologica 2015
- Lai et al. Neurotrophic properties of the Lion's mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2013
- Zhu et al. Preparation, characterization, and anti-Helicobacter pylori activity of Bi3+-Hericium erinaceus polysaccharide complex. Carbohydr Polym. 2014
- Thongbai et al. Hericium erinaceus, an amazing medicinal mushroom. Mycological Progress 2015
MINIMUM BETA-GLUCAN CONTENT GUARANTEED
Lion Mane (Hericium erinaceus) (400 mg) (extract powder) *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
In case of allergy to mushrooms and/or being treated with immunosuppressive drugs avoid consuming them and consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
What is Hericium?
Hericium (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom widely used in traditional Eastern medicine and belongs to the family of hericiaceae. It lacks stalk because it’s a sessile species.
Hericium is known as ‘Yamabushitake’, which literally means ‘mountain priest mushroom’ of the, or “Lion's Mane”. In a mature state, Hericium is easy to identify because its body consists of numerous simple thorns, typically long, hanging and fleshy. They are at first white, become yellowish and finally brown with age. Hericium grows more frequently in dead wood, but sometimes its fruiting bodies can emerge from knots or cracks in living hardwood.
What is Hericium used for and what are its properties?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.