Hericium Lion's Mane Organic
Hericium, lion's mane mushroom
High concentration Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mushroom extract capsules (8:1). Very high minimum Beta-glucan content
MARNYS® B-GLUCAN FORTE ORGANIC HERICIUM
- Lion's mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that is widely used in traditional Chinese medicine. This mushroom belongs to the hericiaceae family. It is a sessile species and has no stalk.
- The carpophore is a white tongue shape or rectangular. The Hericium B-Glucan Forte with a concentration ratio of 8:1.
- MARNYS® guarantees a very high minimum Beta-glucan percentage.
The product's quality is further guaranteed thanks to its organic certification, achieved by following organic farming standards.
Lion Mane (Hericium erinaceus) (400 mg) (extract powder) *Organic ingredients obtained in line with Organic Farming standards. Vegetable capsule, suitable for Vegetarians.
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
PRESENTATION30 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.