Detox for your liver
Exclusive formulation of Artichoke, Beetroot, Inositol and Choline, enriched with vitamins E and B12, which contributes to normal liver function.
The synergic action of MARNYS® HEPALIVE ingredients contributes to normal liver function, promoting its integrity, metabolism and detoxification.
- Artichoke, containing 2.5% cynarin, contributes to normal liver function and digestion. Cynarin has a high affinity for lipids and therefore favours its mobilisation.
- Betaine in Beetroot has anti-inflammatory activity and is also a precursor of the amino acid methionine, which is an important component of the hepatic processes.
- Vitamin B12 and Choline promote the metabolism of homocysteine (an indicator of good liver function), as well as contribute to the normal cholesterol profile and the formation of red blood cells.
- Inositol provides phospholipids that are part of the cellular structure, contributing to the integrity and function of the liver.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage.
Deionized water, fructose, lemon juice, artichoke leaf extract powder (Cynara scolymus L.), beetroot juice concentrate (Beta vulgaris L.), choline dihydrogen citrate, inositol, L-methionine, lemon flavouring, preservative and acidity regulator.
HOW TO USE
Take 10 ml before lunch and dinner, diluted in a glass of water, during periods of 30 to 45 days. Shake well before use.
PRESENTATION250 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.