Capsules contain 500 mg of Guarana (Paullinia cupana) in standardised 4:1 powder.
MARNYS® GUARAMAR capsulescontain 500 mg of Guarana (Paullinia cupana) in standardised powder.
- With Guarana 9:1 extract powder.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is traditionally used by indigenous communities in the Amazon. It is valued mainly for its high caffeine content, which is up to 6% in seeds. It also contains theophylline, saponins, tannins and gallic acid.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) 500 mg/capsule.
Contains caffeine (130-260 mg/2-4 capsules). Not recommended for children or during pregnancy.
HOW TO USETake two to four capsules a day on an empty stomach or before each meal.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.