Soursop: natural functioning
Protects against oxidative stress, helps your natural defences and reduces tiredness*. With Soursop, Broccoli, 95% OPCs and L-Glutathione.
MARNYS® GRAVIOLAMAR COMPLEX is a food supplement, rich in natural antioxidants, which protect against oxidative stress, help our natural defences and reduce fatigue.
- Contains high potency standardised active ingredients: Soursop extract powder (Annona muricata), 250 mg of extract is equal to 2500 mg of Soursop. Rich in phenols and flavonoids.
- With Broccoli (Brassica oleracea): 100 mg of extract is equal to 1000 mg of broccoli. Believed to be the hidden gem of botanical farming. Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Contains Maritime Pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster), standardised to 95% of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins), 50 times more effective than vitamin E and 20 times more effective than vitamin C.
- With L-Glutathione, the best endogenous antioxidant.
Contains Vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress; Vitamin B6, which contributes to normal function of the immune system and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Soursop extract powder (Annona muricata), Pine Bark extract powder (Pinus pinaster), Broccoli extract powder (Brassica oleracea), reduced L-Glutathione, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) and magnesium stearate.
HOW TO USETake one capsule once or twice a day, preferably with meals.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.