It contributes to maintaining normal blood glucose levels in adults with type 2 diabetes
Vegetable capsules suitable for vegans
MARNYS® Glucohelp is a food supplement that helps maintain normal blood glucose levels in adults with type 2 diabetes, thanks to chromium, cinnamon, beta-carotenes, vitamin C and E.
MARNYS® Glucohelp significantly contributes to normalising blood glucose:
- Cinnamon facilitates the transport and uptake of glucose in the organs, and to normalise the lipid profile.1,2
- The increase regarding the sensitivity to the action of insulin, as well as the reduction of body weight, have been demonstrated with the use of chromium.3,4
- The antioxidant effect contributes to protecting the wall of blood vessels from the oxidative damage.5,6
MARNYS® Glucohelp is a supplement suitable for vegans. It is recommended for adults with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent), who must maintain normal blood glucose levels. Besides, they can benefit from antioxidant protection and the normal maintenance of tissues and mucous membranes.
Contains cinnamon (Cinnamomum casia variety) with a polyphenol and chromium content of 20%, which contributes to maintaining normal blood sugar levels. Vitamins C and E contribute to protecting from oxidative damage by favouring the organ functions, and beta-carotenes, which are equivalent to 100% of the NRV (nutrient reference value) of vitamin A, favour the maintenance of tissues like the skin.
1. Anderson et al. Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity.J Agric Food Chem. 2004.
2. Jarvill-Taylor et al. A hydroxychalcone derived from cinnamon functions as a mimetic for insulin in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001
3. Anderson. Chromium and polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity. Proc Nutr Soc. 2008
4. Broadhurst et al. Clinical studies on chromium picolinate supplementation in diabetes mellitus--a review. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2006
5. Ellulu et al. Effect of vitamin C on inflammation and metabolic markers in hypertensive and/or diabetic obese adults: a randomized controlled trial. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015
6. Ylönen et al. Dietary intakes and plasma concentrations of carotenoids and tocopherols in relation to glucose metabolism in subjects at high risk of type 2 diabetes: the Botnia Dietary Study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003
Cinnamon extract, vitamin C, vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), beta-carotene, Chromium (III) sulphate and microcrystalline cellulose.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule three times a day after meals.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is the diabetes?
Diabetes is a group of diseases characterised by a high level of glucose in blood, resulting from defects in the body’s ability to produce or use insulin. Normal blood glucose levels should not exceed 100 mg/dl under fasting conditions, and 140 mg/dl two hours after having a meal (ALAD Guides/American Diabetes Association/Joslin Diabetes Center)
Obesity, high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and sedentary lifestyle are some of the risk factors for diabetics. Changes in lifestyle, weight control, physical activity, and healthy nutrition habits are essential for people with diabetes to maintain quality of life and longevity.
Natural products contribute to maintaining glucose metabolism and the overall condition of diabetics, not only due to the hypoglycaemic effects, but also due to their activity on the normalisation of lipid metabolism, antioxidant state and vascular function (Kim, 2016).
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.