Ginseng with Lecithin 1000 mg
For balancing the intense mental and physical activity
MARNYS® GINSENG WITH LECITHIN is a blend of Korean Ginseng and Soy Lecithin that, in the quantities used, make it a popular product among consumers due to the balancing effect for intense mental and physical activity.
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most farmed ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used adaptogens worldwide. Ginsenosides are responsible for most of the activities of ginseng. There are over 30 types, being one of the most important the so-called Rg1 as it plays an important role in the functionality of the central nervous system.
MARNYS® use European Pharmacopoeia quality Ginseng, with a minimum ginsenoside (Rg1) content of 20%. Each softgel contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng extract (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root).
- It contributes to physical and mental performance, facilitating physical activity, concentration and memory.
- The synergistic association with Soy Lecithin supplies phospholipids, fundamental elements of cells especially those of the nervous system.
- Ginsenosides present in Panax ginseng have antioxidant capacity.
- Korean Ginseng also contributes to maintaining a normal immune function and normal blood glucose levels, favouring therefore the energy process in mental and physical activities.
- The phospholipids in Soy Lecithin, the most abundant in body tissues, incorporate fatty acids in the cell membrane with better absorption and greater efficacy.
Each capsule contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng concentrate (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root) and 30 mg of high purity soya lecithin, soya oil and beeswax.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day every morning before breakfast.
PRESENTATION30 capsules x 1000 mg
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!