Ginseng with Lecithin 1000 mg
For balancing the intense mental and physical activity
MARNYS® GINSENG WITH LECITHIN is a blend of Korean Ginseng and Soy Lecithin that, in the quantities used, make it a popular product among consumers due to the balancing effect for intense mental and physical activity.
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most farmed ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used adaptogens worldwide. Ginsenosides are responsible for most of the activities of ginseng. There are over 30 types, being one of the most important the so-called Rg1 as it plays an important role in the functionality of the central nervous system.
MARNYS® use European Pharmacopoeia quality Ginseng, with a minimum ginsenoside (Rg1) content of 20%. Each softgel contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng extract (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root).
- It contributes to physical and mental performance, facilitating physical activity, concentration and memory.
- The synergistic association with Soy Lecithin supplies phospholipids, fundamental elements of cells especially those of the nervous system.
- Ginsenosides present in Panax ginseng have antioxidant capacity.
- Korean Ginseng also contributes to maintaining a normal immune function and normal blood glucose levels, favouring therefore the energy process in mental and physical activities.
- The phospholipids in Soy Lecithin, the most abundant in body tissues, incorporate fatty acids in the cell membrane with better absorption and greater efficacy.
Each capsule contains 200 mg of Panax ginseng concentrate (equal to 1000 mg of Ginseng root) and 30 mg of high purity soya lecithin, soya oil and beeswax.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin, colours (red iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day every morning before breakfast.
PRESENTATION30 capsules x 1000 mg
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.