Ginsemar Korean Ginseng
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) favours the energetic process for mental and physical activities, reducing fatigue
Active with quality of life
MARNYS® GINSEMAR contributes to mental performance and work capacity in adults with physical and mental stress.
Factors such as environmental pollution, lack of rest time, fast food, sedentary habits and increased mental and physical fatigue lead to a situation of low quality of life. Stress decreases physical and mental performance, as well as immune potential, leading to the progression of latent ailments and/or disorders that become active.
Korean Panax ginseng has traditionally been used as a medicinal plant, particularly in Korea, China and Japan. In this context, Eastern peoples have ancestrally used ginseng roots and extracts to revitalize the body and mind, increase physical strength, prevent aging, and increase vigor. The active components of Korean Ginseng are the ginsenosides which exert anti-inflammatory action, antioxidant, on cell growth and in the nervous system.
MARNYS® GINSEMAR formula contains Korean Ginseng Panax ginseng, providing the following benefits:
- MARNYS® GINSEMAR contributes to the maintenance of a normal immune function, facilitating organic well-being.
- MARNYS® GINSEMAR promotes the normal maintenance of blood glucose levels, contributing to neurological and cardiovascular function.
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) favours the energetic process for mental and physical activities, decreasing fatigue.
- The main active ingredients of the Ginseng in MARNYS® GINSEMAR, the ginsenosides, are extracted from its root.
- MARNYS® uses European Pharmacopoeia quality parameter's Ginseng, standardised in ginsenosides.
Korean Ginseng root powder concentrate (Panax ginseng), 500 mg / capsule. Capsule shell composition: gelatine.
Its use during pregnancy and lactation is discouraged due to its phytoestrogenic action.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule, once or twice a day, preferably before main meals. The maximum daily dose is 1 g, equivalent to 2 capsules.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
- Traditional Chinese medicine has used Panax ginseng to restore and improve well-being. Many scientists have introduced a new concept to the meaning of the tonic effect of ginseng, which results in interest and attention when explaining its basic activity with adaptogen effects (EMA, 2008), defined as a metabolic regulator that increases the ability of an organism to adapt to environmental factors and to avoid the damage produced by such factors.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), one of the Centers of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, is supporting research studies to better understand the use of Asian ginseng, including its pharmacology, its potential to treat different diseases of the nervous system, to improve the health of people recovering from illness, to increase feelings of well-being and endurance, to improve mental and physical performance, menopause-related symptoms, lower blood glucose, and blood pressure control.
Ref. 1) Jia, L. et al, 2009. 2) Choi, K. et al, 2008. 3) Smith, I. et al, 2014. 4) Kennedy, D. O. et al, 2003. 5) EMA Agencia Europea del Medicamento, Doc. Ref.EMEA/HMPC/102655/2007
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®