Ginsemar Korean Ginseng
Active with quality of life
Active with quality of life
MARNYS® GINSEMAR contributes to mental performance and work capacity in adults with physical and mental stress.
Factors such as environmental pollution, lack of rest time, fast food, sedentary habits and increased mental and physical fatigue lead to a situation of low quality of life. Stress decreases physical and mental performance, as well as immune potential, leading to the progression of latent ailments and/or disorders that become active.
Korean Panax ginseng has traditionally been used as a medicinal plant, particularly in Korea, China and Japan. In this context, Eastern peoples have ancestrally used ginseng roots and extracts to revitalize the body and mind, increase physical strength, prevent aging, and increase vigor. The active components of Korean Ginseng are the ginsenosides which exert anti-inflammatory action, antioxidant, on cell growth and in the nervous system.
MARNYS® GINSEMAR formula contains Korean Ginseng Panax ginseng, providing the following benefits:
- MARNYS® GINSEMAR contributes to the maintenance of a normal immune function, facilitating organic well-being.
- MARNYS® GINSEMAR promotes the normal maintenance of blood glucose levels, contributing to neurological and cardiovascular function.
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) favours the energetic process for mental and physical activities, decreasing fatigue.
- The main active ingredients of the Ginseng in MARNYS® GINSEMAR, the ginsenosides, are extracted from its root.
- MARNYS® uses European Pharmacopoeia quality parameter's Ginseng, standardised in ginsenosides.
Korean Ginseng root powder concentrate (Panax ginseng), 500 mg / capsule. Capsule shell composition: gelatine.
Its use during pregnancy and lactation is discouraged due to its phytoestrogenic action. Food supplements should not be used as substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store above 30 °C.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule, once or twice a day, preferably before main meals. The maximum daily dose is 1 g, equivalent to 2 capsules.
TO KNOW MORE
- Traditional Chinese medicine has used Panax ginseng to restore and improve well-being. Many scientists have introduced a new concept to the meaning of the tonic effect of ginseng, which results in interest and attention when explaining its basic activity with adaptogen effects (EMA, 2008), defined as a metabolic regulator that increases the ability of an organism to adapt to environmental factors and to avoid the damage produced by such factors.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM), one of the Centers of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, is supporting research studies to better understand the use of Asian ginseng, including its pharmacology, its potential to treat different diseases of the nervous system, to improve the health of people recovering from illness, to increase feelings of well-being and endurance, to improve mental and physical performance, menopause-related symptoms, lower blood glucose, and blood pressure control.
Ref. 1) Jia, L. et al, 2009. 2) Choi, K. et al, 2008. 3) Smith, I. et al, 2014. 4) Kennedy, D. O. et al, 2003. 5) EMA Agencia Europea del Medicamento, Doc. Ref.EMEA/HMPC/102655/2007
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.