4-star"Ginseng in vials. With Ginseng, Royal Jelly and Vitamin C for tiredness and fatigue*"
MARNYS® GINJAL 2000 are vials that contain Royal Jelly, Ginseng and Vitamin C.
- MARNYS® use European Pharmacopoeia quality Ginseng, standardised in ginsenosides.
- GINJAL 2000 contains vitamin C, a mineral that helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is one of the most farmed ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used adaptogens in the whole world.
Its properties are thanks to saponins, also called ginsenosides.
INGREDIENTSDeionized water, fructose, royal jelly (1000 mg), Panax ginseng (335 mg) root extract powder, aniseed essence, vitamin C (15 mg - 19% RDA), preservatives and acidity regulator.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.Do not take ginseng during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
HOW TO USETake one vial before breakfast.
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.