Energise your mind
Synergic action of Korean Ginseng and Royal Jelly to favour physical and mental performance. Combats tiredness and fatigue and promotes concentration, memory and agility.
Your brain needs nutrients to function harmoniously. The sinergy of MARNYS® FOSGINJAL ingredients - Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Soya Lecithin and bicalcium phosphate - contributes to the maintenance of mental activity, especially concentration, memory and agility, as well as promoting physical activity by combating tiredness and fatigue.
- MARNYS® uses Korean Ginseng with European Pharmacopoeia quality, valued in ginsenosides (expressed as Rg1) minimum content of 10%. Ginsenosides are the main active ingredients of Ginseng, being Rg1 especially useful in mental activity.
- Korean Ginseng contributes to the maintenance of normal immunological function and normal blood glucose levels, favouring the energetic process in mental and physical activities. The ginsenosides present in Panax ginseng present antioxidant activity.
- Royal Jelly is a nutritional support thanks to unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, which favour the energy process of the body, being especially useful in high nutritional requirements. The Royal Jelly used in MARNYS® FOSGINJAL is lyophilized Royal Jelly which is equivalent to 300 mg of pure Royal Jelly.
- Soy Lecithin's phospholipids and bicalcium phosphate's calcium are essential components of nerve cells; phospholipids contribute to the functionality and calcium to the neurotransmission of the nervous system.
GINSENG AND ROYAL JELLY
Lyophilized Royal Jelly (equivalent to 300 mg of pure royal jelly), Korean ginseng, soya lecithin, bicalcium phosphate and microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule shell: gelatine. ALLERGENS: Contains soy
People with special sensitivity to bee products should consult their professional.
HOW TO USE
Take one to three capsules a day, preferably before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.