Energise your mind
Korean Ginseng, Soya lecithin, Bicalcium phosphate and Royal Jelly for mental and physical agility
Your brain requires nutrients to work harmoniously. The combination of Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Soya Lecithin and bicalcium phosphate in MARNYS® Fosginjal facilitates mental agility.
The properties of MARNYS® Fosginjal are provided by the exclusive combination of its ingredients:
- Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) and its ginsenoside content helps promote vitality in body and mind, mental alertness, maintenance of good cognitive performance, especially concentration, and in memory performance (EFSA ON HOLD 3673, 3674, 3675, 3668, 3870, 3676). MARNYS® Fosginjal guarantees a minimum Korean Ginseng content of 10% ginsenosides (ginsenoside Rg1).
- Royal Jelly is traditionally used as an aid for energy-yielding metabolism due to its balanced content of polyunsaturated fatty acids and sugars.
- Soya lecithin is a complex blend of phospholipids and triglycerides, being phosphatidylcholine and phosphoinositol the most important phospholipids, which are present both in the bile ducts and in the cell membranes of the nervous system.
- Bicalcium phosphate. Its calcium content contributes to normal neurotransmission, and the phosphorus content contributes to normal function of cell membranes (EFSA). Phosphorus is a mineral that takes part in the structure of the phospholipid layer of body's cell membranes, being key to their structures and functions.
MARNYS® Fosginjal and its ingredients are an excellent supplement for active adults who want to maintain their cognitive performance and physical condition, and also for older adults who want to maintain good cognitive function (memory, concentration).
GINSENG AND ROYAL JELLY
Lyophilized royal jelly (equivalent to 300mg pure royal jelly), Korean ginseng root, soya lecithin, bicalcium phosphate and microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule shell composition: gelatin.
ALLERGEN: contains soya bean
People with special sensitivity to bee products please consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
Take 1 to 3 capsules a day, preferably before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Phosphorus: the mineral that feeds your brain
Phosphorus is important for numerous normal physiological functions, including skeletal development, metabolism, and the content and function of cell membrane phospholipids. Because of its importance, normal balance maintains blood concentrations between 2.5 and 4.5 mg/dl. The terms Phosphorus and Phosphate are often used interchangeably, but the term Phosphate actually refers to the freely available inorganic form.
The total body stores of Phosphorus in adults are approximately 700g, of which 85% is contained in bones as hydroxyapatite, 14% is within the cells and just 1% is outside cells (extracellular).
Of the extracellular phosphorus called organic, 70% is contained within phospholipids, which comprise the layer surrounding all body cells.
Phosphorus is naturally found in protein-rich foods like meat, chicken, turkey, fish, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts, beans, milk and dairy products, such as cheese and yoghurt.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.