Conjugated linoleic acid and L-carnitine, a perfect duo
Conjugated Linoleic Acid in liquid format
MARNYS® FORLINE CLA is a food supplement derived from conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), Marine Collagen, L-carnitine, Fructooligosaccharides and Vitamins.
- Forline CLA is 80% conjugated linoleic acid.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a blend of different linoleic acid forms.
- L-carnitine is essential so that long-chain fatty acids can penetrate cell mitochondria.
- Biochemical parallelism between L-carnitine and CLA is very beneficial, especially when combined with exercise.
Vitamin B6 helps maintain a normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Deionized water conjugated linoleic acid (CLA 80%), fructose, marine collagen, L-carnitine, fructooligosaccharides, tutti frutti flavouring, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate), niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, chromium(III) sulphate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake 10 ml once a day, before main meal. Shake before use.
PRESENTATION250 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.