Forline CLA capsules
The highest concentrate of CLA
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) derived from plants (Carthamus tinctorius) and a blend of natural tocopherols.
MARNYS® FORLINE CLA is a food supplement derived from plant-based conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) (Carthamus tinctorius) and a blend of natural tocopherols.
- Forline CLA is 95% conjugated linoleic acid, the highest concentrate on the market.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a blend of different linoleic acid forms.
Plant-based conjugated Linoleic Acid (Carthamus tinctorius) and a blend of natural tocopherols.
Capsule shell: gelatine, glycerin, water and colour (natural caramel).
HOW TO USETake one capsule three times a day, preferably before main meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.