Fitohelp Isoflavones 125 mg
Naturally controlling changes in contemporary adult women
Soya Isoflavones and evening primrose oil; formula for female well-being
MARNYS® Fitohelp is a food supplement with Evening Primrose Oil and Soya Isoflavones free of genetically modified organisms (non-GMO). MARNYS® Fitohelp facilitates natural control of discomfort associated with changes in contemporary adult women.
The combination of ingredients in MARNYS® Fitohelp:
- Contributes to relieving the symptoms related to the menstrual cycle thanks to Evening Primrose Oil (EFSA ON HOLD 693,694,1551)*. Evening primrose is a plant native to North America, whose native peoples used extensively for different conditions regarding well-being. Evening primrose seeds contain high concentrations of essential fatty acids, and the Evening Primrose Oil in MARNYS® FITOHELP has got a minimum GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) content of 10%.
- Evening primrose oil also contributes to maintenance of normal skin (EFSA ON HOLD 1550).
- The supply of Soya Isoflavones (Genistein and Daidzein) concentrate at 40% facilitates the complete well-being of women when changes because of age occur. Soya bean (Glycine max) is a species of the leguminous family (Fabaceae) cultivated due to its seeds, which are an important supply of proteins and fatty acids. Its origin approximately dates back to the 11th century B.C. in Southeast Asia. As Eastern religions prohibited the consumption of animal meat, soya bean became a major substitute known as "field meat" or "Chinese beef".
- Contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA) thanks to vitamin E, which in MARNYS® FITOHELP is natural (d-α-tocopherol). Dietary sources of vitamin E are vegetable oils from corn, soya bean, sunflower, almonds, peanuts, or hazelnuts, among others.
- Emollient effect due to its Beeswax content, which contains a mixture of hydrocarbons and free fatty acids, among others.
MARNYS® Fitohelp is an excellent supplement for those women who naturally want to control changes associated to age, as well as to obtain complete well-being.
*The dose required for the effect is 3 g/day
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day, preferably in the morning.
Evening primrose oil (500mg), soya isoflavones (Non-GMO), beeswax and natural vitamin E.
Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerine, colours (yellow iron oxide, brown iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
Allergens: contains soya bean.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Evening Primrose Oil||500 mg||•|
|40% Soy Isoflavone Concentrate||125 mg||•|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol)||10 mg||83|
|* Provides 50 mg of Isoflavones of which: 22.5 mg of Genistein + 20.0 mg of Deidzein + 7.5 mg of Glycitein|
%RN (reference value of nutrients)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What are oestrogens?
Oestrogens are steroid hormones produced mainly in the ovaries. They participate in the proliferation and growth of cells, in the maintenance of the secondary sexual characteristics of women, during pregnancy, in the control of the menstrual-ovulatory cycle and in the modulation of some metabolic processes.
What functions do oestrogens have?
- Oestrogens stimulate the development of secondary sexual characteristics in women and control the reproductive cycle.
- They participate in the regulation of blood lipid levels, as well as in the coagulation of blood.
- They promote good vascular tone which facilitates good cardiovascular function.
- They help in the metabolism of sugar.
1. Amado, J. A., & Flórez, J. (2003). Hormonas sexuales: estrógenos, gestágenos, andrógenos y anticonceptivos hormonales. Farmacología humana.
2. Cancelo Hidalgo, M. J. et al. (2006). Effect of a compound containing isoflavones, primrose oil and vitamin E in two different doses on climacteric symptoms. J Obstet Gynaecol.
3. Cuevas, A. M. et al. (2003). Isolated soy protein improves endothelial function in postmenopausal hypercholesterolemic women. Eur J Clin Nutr.
4. Davis, S. et al. (2015). Menopause. Nat Rev Dis Primers.
5. Farzaneh, F. et al. (2013). The effect of oral evening primrose oil on menopausal hot flashes: a randomized clinical trial. Arch Gynecol Obstet.