Fitohelp Isoflavones 125 mg
Complete formula for women's wellbeing
Non-GMO Soy Isoflavones and evening primrose oil. Helps relieve discomfort caused by hormonal changes.
MARNYS® FITOHELP ISOFLAVONES is a natural supplement specially formulated for the well-being of women. With Evening Primrose Oil and Soy Isoflavones, it helps to relieve the discomfort caused by hormonal changes, promoting the organic function.
The discomfort associated with changes in estrogen levels significantly affect women life quality. These discomforts are varied, being the most common: breast pain (mastalgia) and hot flashes (vasomotors).
Mastalgia may be associated with variations in hormone levels. Also, the pain may come from the breast or near muscles or joints. Hot flashes are sudden episodes where blood vessels extend and cause redness in the face and neck (vasodilation), usually lasting around 1 to 5 minutes and accompanied by sweating.
MARNYS® FITOHELP contains Evening Primrose Oil, Soy Isoflavones, Beeswax and Natural Vitamin E, providing the following benefits:
- Contributes significantly to balance life quality for women with variations in estrogenic levels, as it relieves vasomotor discomfort and mastalgia2,3.
- The content of fatty acids in Evening Primrose Oil provide structural components to the skin, favouring its maintenance.
- Natural vitamin E is the main lipid-soluble antioxidant, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
Evening primrose oil (500 mg), soy isoflavones (Non-GMO), beeswax and natural vitamin E (10 mg - 83% RDA).
Capsule shell composition: Gelatine, glycerine, colouring (yellow iron oxide, brown iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
Allergens: Contains soy.
Not suitable for people with allergy to soy and soy-derived ingredients.
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day, preferably in the morning.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
A review of clinical studies conducted in 2012 showed that the use of Isoflavones significantly increases bone mineral density (54%) and decreases bone destruction by 23%, contributing to the management of osteoporosis in women4.
Ref: 1) Davis, S. R. et al, 2015. 2) Pruthi, S. et al., 2010. 3) Cancelo Hidalgo, M. J. et al, 2006. 4) Wei, Pan et al, 2012.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.