Exotique Tribulus Complex
Enjoy taking care of yourself!
Look after your sex life and fertility. Tribulus + Ginkgo Biloba + Ginseng + Vitamin E.
MARNYS® EXOTIQUE TRIBULUS COMPLEX is a food supplement formulated especially for your sex life and fertility derived from oxidative stress.
- Contains Tribulus fruit extract powder (Tribulus terrestris), Ginkgo leaf extract powder (Ginkgo biloba), Ginseng root extract powder (Panax ginseng), zinc oxide, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) and sodium selenite.
- Selenium contributes to normal sperm production.
- Zinc helps contribute to normal fertility and reproduction.
Selenium, vitamin E and Zinc protect from oxidative stress.
Partially hydrogenated soy oil, soy lecithin, tribulus fruit extract powder (Tribulus terrestris), ginkgo leaf extract powder (Ginkgo biloba), ginseng root extract powder (Panax ginseng), sunflower oil, yellow beeswax, zinc oxide, vitamin E and sodium selenite.
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin, colours (black iron oxide and titanium dioxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains soy-derived ingredients
HOW TO USETake one capsule a day, preferably with a meal or as recommended by your specialist.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.