Tonic action for energy and endurance
An energy boost for optimal physical performance especially at a time of intense activities.
MARNYS® EXOTIQUE PLUS formula contains Eleutherococcus, Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of natural ingredients specially tailored to give an energy boost in certain moments.
Correct nutrition is of vital importance for improving performance in situations that requires it, such as work, stress or sports. MARNYS® EXOTIQUE PLUS supports the balance of the body in the production and use of energy, combating fatigue, maintaining strength, muscle power and cognitive functions.
- Eleutherococcus contains a high concentration of polyphenols that contribute to both cognitive performance and the maintenance of blood circulation.
- The Korean Ginseng favors the energetic process for mental and physical activities, and normal sexual function.
- Guarana is valued mainly for its invigorating action, which favors the metabolic process and allows the maintenance of body weight.
- The Royal Jelly is an indispensable food for the development and fertility of the queen bee, guaranteeing the continuity of the beehive. It has a high energetic and tonic value.
- Taurine, Arginine and Creatine are amino acids present in many tissues: nervous, muscular, cardiac, etc. Their presence is fundamental for the processes of vasodilatation, muscular contraction and energy production, contributing to vascular and muscular tone and vitality. Arginine especially modulates the vasodilation produced by the so-called route of nitric oxide (NO), which promotes normal cardiovascular function and the sexual area.
1. MacKay, Douglas. Nutrients and Botanicals f or Erectile Dysfunction: Examining the Evidence Alternative medicine review, 2004
2. Matthew et al. Creatine Supplementation Current Sports Medicine Reports, 2013
3. Taurine monograph. Alternative medicine review, 2001
4.L-Arginine monograph, 2005.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
Per capsule: Eleutherococcus (100 mg), Guarana (100 mg), Taurine (100 mg), Lyophilized Royal Jelly (85 mg - equivalent to 500 mg of pure royal jelly), Korean ginseng (75 mg - total ginsenosides 8-11%), Creatine (25 mg), L-Arginine (25 mg).
Capsule shell composition: gelatin and colourings (titanium dioxide, red iron oxide and azorrubine).
Contains caffeine (26 mg/2 capsules). Not recommended for children or during pregnancy. Azorrubine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
HOW TO USE
Take two capsules a day, preferably before meals.
PRESENTATION30 and 60 capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Natural food supplements (invigorating or tonic substances, adaptogens) complement our diet and contribute to body's balance. Natural invigorating substances help maintain the production and use of energy by delaying the onset of fatigue, they help optimise muscle strength and power, and preserve a correct metabolic flow when it comes to cognitive functions and sexual functioning. Discover the alternative VIAs thanks to nature with MARNYS®.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.