Tonic action for energy and endurance
The natural alternative for an optimal physical performance especially at a time of intense activities
MARNYS® Exotique Plus contains Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Guarana, Taurine, Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng), Creatine and L-Arginine, a unique blend of natural ingredients especially formulated to give an energy boost in certain moments of intense activity.
Correct nutrition is of vital importance for improving performance in situations requiring it, including work, stress or sports. MARNYS® Exotique Plus supplements the diet, supporting the balance of the body in the production and use of energy thanks to the synergistic combination of its ingredients that help us fight body and mental fatigue and tiredness.
MARNYS® Exotique Plus and the properties of its ingredients favour a positive dual action, physically + mentally, in situations of extra effort because:
- Guarana and Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) invigorate the body, contributing to physical performance and reducing the sensation of fatigue and tiredness (EFSA ON HOLD 3372, 2707, 3754 ; EMA).
- The Royal Jelly in MARNYS® Exotique Plus is pure and freeze-dried, and has been scientifically tested under strict quality control in our own laboratory, and does not contain any GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms). Royal Jelly is the only food of the queen bee and is characterised by the amount of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism.
- Creatine is an organic nitrogenous acid found, to a greater extent, in muscles and nerve cells of the body. It is naturally produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys from amino acids such as arginine, glycine and methionine, and is obtained with the intake of meat and fish. Creatine increases physical performance during short-term, high intensity exercise bouts* (EFSA).
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content contributes to mental performance in terms of concentration, coordination and alertness (EFSA ON HOLD 2809, 2671, 3673, 3668, 3870, 3676), as well as to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system (EFSA ON HOLD 2670, 3672, 3930, 3672).
- Taurine is an amino acid which can be obtained through dietary sources (like poultry, beef, pork, or seafood) or produced in the body by means of the amino acids methionine and cysteine. It's synthesised in the liver and is highly concentrated in muscles, the retina and in the cells of the immune system.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that plays an important role in some metabolic pathways, such as that of nitric oxide, and is necessary to make creatine. Dietary sources of arginine are fish, seafood, beef liver, peas, lentils, and others.
MARNYS® Exotique is an ideal supplement for adults who want to contribute to keeping their body and mind vigour, for people who want to enhance physical performance when doing sport, and those who want to fight stress and fatigue.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PERFORMANCE
Per capsule: Siberian Ginseng (100mg), Guarana (100mg), Taurine (100mg), Lyophilized Royal Jelly (85mg), Korean ginseng (75mg - total ginsenosides 8-11%), Creatine (25mg), L-Arginine (25mg).
Capsule shell composition: gelatin and colours (titanium dioxide, red iron oxide and azorrubine).
Contains caffeine (26mg/2 capsules). Not recommended for children or during pregnancy. Azorrubine may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
HOW TO USE
2 capsules a day, preferably before meals.
PRESENTATION30 and 60 capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Natural food supplements (invigorating or tonic substances, adaptogens) complement our diet and contribute to body's balance. Natural invigorating substances help maintain the production and use of energy by delaying the onset of fatigue, they help optimise muscle strength and power, and preserve a correct metabolic flow when it comes to cognitive functions and sexual functioning. Discover the alternative VIAs thanks to nature with MARNYS®.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.