Bees' food source and defence.
Powder propolis and bee pollen.
MARNYS® PROPOLEX formulated with purified propolis (400 mg) and bee pollen (100 mg).
- In Greek Pro- means "defence" and -polis means "city". Propolis is a resin made by bees to protect their hive from disease by sealing the walls and cells.
- One of the food items with the highest source of flavonoids, like galangin, its most effective active ingredient.
- MARNYS® guarantees 10% minimum galangin content.
- Pollen is one of nature's most complete food sources given its vitamin, mineral, protein, carbohydrate and fibre content.
- Contains Spanish bee pollen, for optimum absorption.
INGREDIENTSPurified propolis (400 mg), bee pollen (100 mg).
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
HOW TO USETake one to three capsules once a day, preferably before a meal.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.