Spirulina, the ally of your nutrition
Balanced, nutrient-rich formula, especially designed to supplement weight-control diets
MARNYS® Espiginjal with Spirulina, Korean Ginseng and Royal Jelly supplement weight-control diets where a balance of proteins, vitamins and essential fatty acids is essential.
MARNYS® Espiginjal contains the blue-green seaweed Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), called "super food" by the World Health Organization (WHO) because more than 50% of its weight are proteins (phycocyanin), phenols, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and carotenes.
MARNYS® Espiginjal and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content (8-11%) helps promote vitality by fighting tiredness and fatigue and increasing physical performance (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2671, 3674, 3675). The monographs on herbal substances by EMA and German Commission E recognise its usefulness in invigorating the body.
- Korean Ginseng contributes to normal maintenance of glucose and insulin metabolism (EFSA ON HOLD 3669).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a source of high quality protein (over 60%) and phycocyanin (8%), what makes it a functional food as it provides the body with some interesting healthy properties. In addition, Spirulina has also shown good acceptance of its organoleptic properties (making it possible for food or nutritional supplement), and doesn't present acute or chronic toxicities, making it safe for human consumption.
- Royal Jelly provides unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, being especially useful in energetic body nutrition.
MARNYS® Espiginjal is an excellent supplement for adults who want to supplement their weight-control diet.
Lyophilized royal jelly, Korean ginseng extract powder (Panax ginseng), spirulina powder, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose.
Capsule composition: gelatin
People with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
1-3 capsules a day before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Spirulina a History
Spirulina is a blue-green planktonic seaweed with a filamentous spiral shape which constitutes massive populations in tropical and subtropical waters (Asia, Africa and Central and South America), characterised by high levels of carbonate, bicarbonate and an alkaline pH of up to 11. Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on earth, having grown in the hot water of alkaline volcanic lakes over the last 3.5 billion years approximately.
These algae have been used for long as food and counts on an amazing capability to thrive under conditions too harsh for other algae. They have got a soft cell wall made of complex sugars and proteins.
The current world production of Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) for human consumption is over a thousand metric tons per year. The USA lead worldwide production, followed by Thailand, India, Japan and China. Several multinational companies marketing Spirulina emphasise its nutritional value and healthy properties, and it’s presented as food supplements with Spirulina under different brands in the form of powder, capsules or tablets.
How can you ingest Spirulina?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.