Spirulina, the ally allied to your nutrition
Balanced nutrient-rich formula, especially to supplement weight control diets
MARNYS® Espiginjal contains the blue-green algae Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), called by the World Health Organization (WHO) as 'superfood' as it contains more than 50% of its weight in proteins (phycocyanin), phenols, acids Essential fats, minerals, vitamins and carotenes.
MARNYS® Espiginjal and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Korean Ginseng and its ginsenoside content (8-11%) helps promote vitality by fighting tiredness and fatigue, and increases physical performance (EFSA ON HOLD 2808, 2672, 2671, 3674, 3675). Likewise, the monographs of the herbal substances of the EMA and the German Commission E recognize their usefulness in invigorating the body.
- Korean Ginseng contributes to the normal maintenance of glucose and insulin metabolism (EFSA ON HOLD 3669).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a source of high protein quality (greater than 60%) and phycocyanin (8%), which makes it called a functional food because it provides the body with some interesting health promoting properties. In addition, Spirulina has also been shown to have good acceptance of its organoleptic properties (which makes it possible for food or nutritional supplement), and does not present acute or chronic toxicities, which makes it safe for human consumption.
- Royal Jelly provides unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, being especially useful in energy body nutrition.
MARNYS® Espiginjal is an excellent supplement for adults who want to supplement their weight control diet.
INGREDIENTSLyophilized royal jelly, concentrated in Korean ginseng powder (Panax ginseng), spirulina powder, magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule composition: gelatin
People with special sensitivity to bee products, consult with your professional.
HOW TO USETake one to three capsules once a day, preferably before a meal.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.