Source of fish-derived DHA that fuels your mind and vision
Source of fish-derived DHA that fuels your mind and vision. Fish oil in softgel capsules with over 50% DHA and natural vitamin E.
MARNYS® DHA COMPLEX softgels contain a high Omega-3 fatty acid content, that provides docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which helps maintain normal brain function and normal vision*.
- DHA Complex also contains natural vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- *Benefits of 250 mg docosahexaenoic acid daily intake.
- Oil in capsules for longer storage life and more practical dosage. MARNYS® analyses marine oils in accordance with strict international standards on pureness and freshness.
DHA Complex guarantees that oil properties are non-toxic: achieving the correct contaminant, heavy metal, dioxin and furan levels.
Fish oil with 50% DHA and D-α-tocopherol (vitamin E).
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerin and water.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients
HOW TO USE
Take one capsule a day.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.Read more
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!