Cuminmar Black Cumin Oil Capsules
The Pharaohs' oil in capsule form
Black Cumin oil in softgel capsules extracted by cold pressing, what maintains its natural content of Omega 3, 6 and thymoquinone.
CUMINMAR MARNYS® softgels contain Black Cumin oil extracted by cold pressing Nigella sativa L. seeds. This extraction method guarantees that all properties are in optimal condition.
Black Cumin seeds were traditionally used by the ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman cultures. In traditional medicine, Nigella sativa seeds and oil have often been used as a natural remedy for a wide range of conditions such as fever, cough, nasal congestion, bronchitis, asthma, dyspnea, high blood pressure, diabetes, inflammation, eczema, dizziness and gastrointestinal disorders.
Nigella sativa seeds contain a high concentration of Omega 3 and 6 (oleic, palmitoleic, linolenic and linoleic acids), amino acids (arginine, leucine), carbohydrates (glucose, arabinose), minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron), sterols (ß-sitosterol, avenasterol), tocopherols (α, ß, ɣ), thymoquinone, retinol (vitamin A) and carotenoids (ß-carotenes), thymoquinone, retinol (vitamin A) and carotenoids (ß-carotenes).
MARNYS® Black Cumin Oil has been obtained by cold pressing the seeds of Nigella sativa L., guaranteeing the optimal state of all their properties. MARNYS Black Cumin Oil has a minimum content of 55-65% linoleic acid and 1.28% thymoquinone.
- Omegas 3 and 6 promote the integrity of cell membranes, contributing to the skin's permeability barrier.
- Both Thymoquinone and Omegas have antioxidant activity.
- Oil in capsules improves preservation and dosage.
ALLERGIES AND INFLAMMATION
THYMOQUINONE + OMEGA 3 & 6
Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa): 500 mg per capsule.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 to 8 capsules a day before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
In a very recent study in 2016, Black Cumin oil was found to be useful in asthmatic patients. The study was conducted at King Abdulaziz University Hospital (KAUH), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and ethical approval was granted by the ethics committees of University College London and King Abdulaziz University.
The results of the study1 show that:
- N. sativa oil significantly improved asthma control, with a trend towards improved lung function and with an acceptable safety and tolerability profile among adult asthma patients.
- Notably, N. sativa oil demonstrated a reduction in eosinophilia (type of white blood cells) in the blood. Eosinophil white blood cells play an important role in asthma inflammation, and their blood count is considered an important marker in asthma trials.
Ref: 1) Koshak, A. et al., 2016.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.