Recovery complex after sustained effort
With 9 minerals and 8 vitamins, purified colostrum, BCAA and a blend of digestive enzymes.
MARNYS SPORTS® COL Recovery is an ideal supplement to take right after your first intense workout session, as it provides a synergistic combination of 19 g carbohydrates and 29 g proteins, alongside with 2 g branched amino acids (BCAA 2:1:1) and 0,5 g Taurine, helping the balance between energy and muscle mass.
It also contains a well-balanced blend of 9 minerals and 8 vitamins.
With natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour. Suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
MARNYS SPORTS® COL Recovery whose ingredients provide the following properties:
- Isomaltulose, which is a completely digestible disaccharide with a slow metabolisation rate (85% less than sucrose) and reports a low glycaemic index; and Highly Branched Dextrin (Maltodextrin) produced from waxy corn starch that is highly water-soluble, has got low viscosity and its gastric emptying time is relatively fast.
- The combination of both carbohydrates optimises the oxidation of exogenous carbohydrates, maximising both intensity and physical performance.
- The carbohydrates in the formulation of MARNYS SPORTS® Col Recovery and the 10 minerals contribute to increasing water absorption during sport (EFSA).
- L-glutamine is a conditional amino acid and is highly concentrated in the nervous system (where it participates as a neurotransmitter) and in muscles.
- BCAA 2:1:1 comprises three essential amino acids for the creation of proteins: L-leucine, which is highly concentrated in muscles and the adipose tissue where it participates in the energy-yielding and protein metabolism; L-valine, that is an integral part of the muscle tissue, and is used by muscles during sport to obtain energy; and L-isoleucine, that takes part in the metabolic processes of proteins, glucose and fatty acids in the muscle tissue.
- Taurine is an amino acid that can be obtained through dietary sources or be produced in the body through the amino acids methionine and cysteine. It is produced in the liver and is highly concentrated in muscles and the cells of the immune system.
- The proteins contained in COL Recovery provide 29g per serving and come from Pea, Wheat, Soya, Rice and Milk, and contribute to the growth of muscle mass and normal bone maintenance (EFSA).
Among the 9 minerals and 8 vitamins in this product:
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance, normal protein synthesis and to muscle function (EFSA).
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport within the body and to formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin (EFSA).
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of carbohydrates, normal function of the immune system and to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Vitamins B6 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Moreover, vitamin B6 contributes to normal glycogen metabolism, and vitamin B2 contributes to normal iron metabolism (EFSA).
HELPS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AFTER WORKOUT
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 level scoop (60g) in 250-350ml of water or milk and take preferably right after physical exercise.
It is important to supplement during the first 45-60 minutes, right after the sports practice, because our body is more eager to provide substrate to muscles. If carbohydrates are accompanied by a modest amount of proteins, glycogen stores are improved, the catabolic process slows down and the recovery process begins.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per dose (60 g):|
|Purified colostrum||500 mg|
|BCAA 2: 1: 1||2 g|
|Enzyme mixture (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||100 mg|
CARBOHYDRATES: Isomaltulose + Maltodextrin
|8 VITAMINS (Per dose: 60g):||% VRN|
|Vitamins C (200 mg)||250|
|Vitamins B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), |
B6 (1.4 mg ), B7 (50 μg), B12 (2.5 μg)
|Zinc (10 mg), Selenium (55 μg), Chromium (40 μg)||100|
|Chloride (400 mg), Calcium (400 mg), Magnesium (188 mg), Iron (7 mg)||50|
|Phosphorus (309 mg)||44|
|Sodium (360 mg)||·|
*% NRV (nutrient reference value)
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES:||Per dose (60 g):|
|Energy value (kJ / kcal)||890/210|
|Fats, of which||1.1 g|
|Carbohydrates, of which||19.1 g|
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein, pea protein isolate, isomaltulose, maltodextrin, soybean protein isolate, cocoa powder, wheat [gluten] protein isolate, branched chain amino acids [BCAA 2:1:1] (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine), whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavour (hazelnut), rice protein isolate, taurine, colostrum [milk], potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, sodium chloride, vitamin C, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), ferrous gluconate, sweeteners (sucralose and steviol glycosides), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), sodium selenite, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6, thiamine (vitamin B1) chromium picolinate, biotin (vitamin B7) and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
* Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.