Natural conditioner for hair and skin
To moisturise, soften and care for your skin and hair all year long
MARNYS® Coconut Oil is 100% plant-based oil for cosmetic use to moisturise, soften and care for your skin and hair.
MARNYS® coconut oil is really versatile. It is especially recommended for skin care after sun exposure and as an intense body moisturiser for daily nutrition and hydration all year round.
On hair, MARNYS® coconut oil acts as a natural conditioner due to its high emollient and toning effect, being ideal to revitalise unruly, dry and damaged hair or hair prone to frizz.
The properties of MARNYS® coconut oil are defined by its high content of natural ingredients: lauric and myristic acids. These natural ingredients are friendly on the most sensitive skin and on scalp, so MARNYS® coconut oil can be used on a daily basis as:
- Emollient: facilitates the restoration of softness and flexibility of hair and skin.
- Moisturiser: maintains transdermal water, recovering moisture, freshness and softness of hair and skin.
The benefits of MARNYS® coconut cosmetic oil for hair and skin are:
- This oil favours the repair of the skin's natural barrier, especially against solar radiation, increasing its hydration thanks to the preserving and emollient properties of the oil.
- Easy absorption into the skin, without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog skin pores).
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Leaves hair easy to comb, soft and shiny.
- Provides a protective film effect on healthy or damaged hair, maintaining its structure, regulating the hydration of the hair follicle, and restoring softness, volume and shine.
MARNYS® Coconut Oil is obtained from the pulp of the species Cocos nucifera by means of a process that includes deodorisation. Thanks to its 100% vegetable composition, its components are highly bioavailable to the skin.
Available in two formats: 100ml and 500ml with dispenser.
Cocos nucifera oil.
Coconut oil is solid with cold. To melt, put the bottle under warm water. From 24ºC it is kept in liquid form.
HOW TO USE
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.