Chitosan, a natural helping hand at mealtimes
Chitosan to help keep in shape and Vitamin C.
MARNYS® CHITOMAR is made with Chitosan, a fibre derived from crustacean shells.
- Chitosan acts during digestion, which is why it must be taken with food.
Ideal for special occasions: heavy meals, food rich in fat, etc.
Chitosan, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and microcrystalline cellulose.
Capsule Shell: gelatine.
ALLERGENS: Contains chitosan, crustacean-based ingredient.
Not suitable for people with a shellfish allergy.
HOW TO USETake two to three capsules a day, preferably before meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.