Cartimar - Shark
Shark cartilage: your ally
Top-quality Shark Cartilage, obtained from controlled fishing, avoiding protected species.
MARNYS® CARTIMAR is a food supplement with Shark Cartilage.
- Shark cartilage has been used since times of old in some parts of the East.
- It is a very resistant connective tissue that provides support, similar to bones.
- MARNYS® guarantees that content is over 4% chondroitin sulphate, 15% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
- MARNYS® shark cartilage is obtained from cold-water sharks that are fished for their meat and are not protected species.
Commercial fishing is controlled and supervised by a fishing quota programme.
Shark cartilage 500 mg.
Capsule shell: gelatine.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake three to nine capsules daily (one to three capsules before each meal).
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
Sharing our knowledge
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Hair, skin and nails are exposed to many external agents that can damage or diminish their beauty and fullness, but thanks to the nutricosmetic Marnys Beauty In & Out Elixir, with hyaluronic acid grape seeds and vitamins, hydrating your skin, hair and nails They will be in perfect condition during the summer season.
Iron is an essential mineral that performs very important functions in the body. Iron allows the formation of haemoglobin, protein in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the body’s tissues. Furthermore, it improves blood quality and increases resistance to stress and illness, prevents fatigue, and stimulates healthy skin.
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.