Shark cartilage: your ally
Top-quality Shark Cartilage, obtained from controlled fishing, avoiding protected species.
MARNYS® CARTIMAR is a food supplement with Shark Cartilage.
- Shark cartilage has been used since times of old in some parts of the East.
- It is a very resistant connective tissue that provides support, similar to bones.
- MARNYS® guarantees that content is over 4% chondroitin sulphate, 15% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
- MARNYS® shark cartilage is obtained from cold-water sharks that are fished for their meat and are not protected species.
Commercial fishing is controlled and supervised by a fishing quota programme.
Shark cartilage 500 mg.
Capsule shell: gelatine.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake three to nine capsules daily (one to three capsules before each meal).
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.